Where Is Ban Sabai Sabai?

barlinnie

I believe I have the right place...

Go west from the NW corner of the moat on Huay Kaew Road to the Shell gas station just west of Kad Suan Kaew; turn right and take the road that heads generally north from there (Soi Ratchaphuk) past Nakorn Ping Condos and Chiang Mai Lodge continuing onto what looks like a dead end road. Ban Sabai Sabai is on the right side just a 1/2 block onward.

They have one place [a small cottage-like apartment] that will be available in about 3 months.

Go west from the NW corner of the moat on Huay Kaew Road to the Shell gas station just west of Kad Suan Kaew; turn right and take the road that heads generally north from there (Soi Ratchaphuk) past Nakorn Ping Condos and Chiang Mai Lodge continuing onto what looks like a dead end road. Ban Sabai Sabai is on the right side just a 1/2 block onward.

They have one place [a small cottage-like apartment] that will be available in about 3 months.

Remember to take your compass......

Have a look here.

This may not be the place you're looking for.

Thanks, Blinky Bill. I had already looked at the website for Ban Sabai and realised that this is not the one - a resort and spa, not a housing area. Thanks anyway for your prompt reply.

I am sure you are right on this one Mr Brad. This sounds like the place. I have made a note of all your directions and we will go and have a look around today. Many thanks!