Advice Needed

sokal

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I met anyone on the KS road I would want to get away.

I spent 4 days there before moving to a proper BKK address.

I couldn't stand the 'traveller' bull.

"I'm not a tourist, I'm a traveller".

Get out of that western ghett, leave the yogourt and fruit, and start living.

Fish, sea.....plenty

I think reading all the posts from the op in this thread I have come to the conclusion that she has just dumped you, I suppose they can put up with idiocy if they are getting paid, but a cheap bottle of perfume is not enough to spend 5 minutes listening to the garbage you have spouted in this thread.

Have to agree - the root of the problem, surprise surprise, is MONEY... or rather the lack of it. As a 'budget traveller' and not having given her anything on your previous visit, a bottle of perfume isn't going to hack it. No money, no honey :)

She knows that I have allot of money. the only reason I was concerned is because she went so AWOl and even left some money on the table. This is not the first thai girl i have ever delt with. I have never seen this kind of behavior before

Maybe you're a good lay !

Every Thai lady who has ever married a farang is Hi-so.

Furthermore, they were educated abroad, their daddy is an ambassador, and Mummy owns half of Bangkok and is a minor princess.

And last but not least, they met their spouse at a checkout line in Siam Paragon.

Or at the least "A Jewish Princess" :)

Furthermore, they were educated abroad, their daddy is an ambassador, and Mummy owns half of Bangkok and is a minor princess.

And last but not least, they met their spouse at a checkout line in Siam Paragon.

Or at the least "A Jewish Princess" :)

You forgot that she was a virgin and her parents did not want sin sod.

However I asume, she had some connections to farangs and one of these (who is not on such a tight budget) needed immideate response, her time-so no possibility to answer the mobile or send a mail.

If so, she will contact you-with a nice excuse, after that person is gone again.

Or, same others mentioned, she is fed up with your behaviour and decided that she is loosing time with you, no money-or not enough money will appear for her when you go home again or depart from her.

So why hang on to that kyniau-cheap charly again.

If you re not a troll, you will see which way the train is running.

To the OP, this thread entitled "advice needed, girl gone AWOL" is just BS as you admitted to knowing she has another bloke on the go, she indicated she didn't wish to go to Pattaya and then didn't want for you to go with her to home (even though it's on the way to Pattaya from KS).... I think you knew that she decided to blow you out, so what advice did you need to hear exactly?

Or at the least "A Jewish Princess" :D

You forgot that she was a virgin and her parents did not want sin sod.

Now you're getting ridiculous :)

Allot cheaper, way more big shopping malls and nice towers.

Nice towers???? :D You're an interesting man . . . no wonder she ditched you

Sorry she's only just woken up - i'll tell her to call you

:)

She knows that I have allot of money. the only reason I was concerned is because she went so AWOl and even left some money on the table. This is not the first thai girl i have ever delt with. I have never seen this kind of behavior before

Yes, as evidenced by your amazing gift and staying in the lap of Luxury at the Sheraton.

She couldn't wait to get the heck away from you, kapiche?

Higher paying punter perhaps...

Move on..... go to Pattaya...

Also <deleted> have the tatoo's or the absence of tattoo's got to do with the price of milk or whether or not she is a BG for that matter.

good, i am not that emotional of a guy, i could forget about her, no problem. I am just not sold that she ditched me. I think she might have fallen asleep at home or something. I thought it would be erresponsible to just leave and forget but it looks like not.

Tatoos say alot about a person, some people don't seem to understand that maybe because everyone they hang around with has tatoos.

Face up to it - she changed her mind and dumped you in a very typically and non-confrontational Thai way.

It happens. Move on, and she may pop up again later. Some do.

I am just wondering which hotel in Khao San let her go upstairs :)

I didn't know Khao San was the hi-so area of Bangkok. :D

I have seen this before "hi-so" What does it mean?

High Society, of which, many Thai Visa users like to pretend they exist.

Cheers!!

This is the thread we never thought we'd see from Sokal. Maybe he thought we had shorter memories or maybe its a wind up. I can't understand people here for a holiday who need to line something up before hand. Jeez, for someone on the know, you seem to have made a rookie mistake unless this is, as I said, a wind up. In which case its not as good as Marky45 so I suggest you study harder. I can only give your a C+ for this work.

Sounds like she had you mixed up with another customer. She sees you are the hotel notices her mistake right away and cuts her losses. The cheap perfume brought back the bad memories of eating spam on a ?

date. You came to Thialand to shop? YOu are interested in Pattaya for the malls.

Sorry Op only causing you grief because you just wasted my time reading this dumb arse story. Grow up is my advice

Simple explanation is she has a better option. :D Trust me at the end of the day she probably did you a favour and for the most part Thai(s) do not like confrontation, so better to say nothing then hurt your feelings. :)

Edited by britmaveric

I am just wondering which hotel in Khao San let her go upstairs :)

I didn't know Khao San was the hi-so area of Bangkok. :D

I have seen this before "hi-so" What does it mean?

High Society, of which, many Thai Visa users like to pretend they exist.

much in the same manner you feign literacy?

I just got informed by the GF last night that buying towels or perfume for a new girl you meet - i.e. do not live with - is bad relationship luck in Thailand. Something about 'deciding the future of living (apart)'.

Just funny.

I just got informed by the GF last night that buying towels or perfume for a new girl you meet - i.e. do not live with - is bad relationship luck in Thailand. Something about 'deciding the future of living (apart)'.

Just funny.

So what do you buy for an old girl friend to have this effect?

Just funny.

So what do you buy for an old girl friend to have this effect?

What is you aim, tell her that you will never live together or tell her that you want to live together?