Best Business Accounts (bank)

womble

Just wondering what people think is the best bank for a business account.

Also anyone had any luck with loans for business expansion.

I see TMB have overdraft facility.

Anyone actually got one or is it for Thai only?

Hi,

My mate's production company is using Kasikorn. Absolutely flawless personal service from their Padipat Branch so I would highly recommend them. Overdraft facilities are available for Thai companies too. If you have a stable business which has been in operation for a few years, no problem in getting funds for expansion.

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Hi,

My mate's production company is using Kasikorn. Absolutely flawless personal service from their Padipat Branch so I would highly recommend them. Overdraft facilities are available for Thai companies too. If you have a stable business which has been in operation for a few years, no problem in getting funds for expansion.

Cheers

I've tried both UOB and SCB and have not been happy. So some extent it depends on the branch. My SCB branch staff, Aree Saphan Business Center, was useless and clueless - and lacking in smiles to boot. The stories I could tell...

I just signed the paperwork to open an account on the Pradipat Branch of Kasikorn so happy to hear this report - so far I like them. Opened a personal account the other day for my payroll and it was fast and they were super nice.

A friend with a a lot of SME experice here has good things to say about Kasikorn as well. Hopefully this is my last change. Heaven knows I've signed enough paper to open three accounts - I shudder to think how many trees were cut down for each change. :-)

• 11 months later...

Hi,

Cheers

I've tried both UOB and SCB and have not been happy. So some extent it depends on the branch. My SCB branch staff, Aree Saphan Business Center, was useless and clueless - and lacking in smiles to boot. The stories I could tell...

I just signed the paperwork to open an account on the Pradipat Branch of Kasikorn so happy to hear this report - so far I like them. Opened a personal account the other day for my payroll and it was fast and they were super nice.

A friend with a a lot of SME experice here has good things to say about Kasikorn as well. Hopefully this is my last change. Heaven knows I've signed enough paper to open three accounts - I shudder to think how many trees were cut down for each change. :-)

Quality varies between branches of all banks. The best SCB I found is at Big C Central - Pattaya (while another branch was the pits); Kasikorn are excellent at Jomtein and Nana in Bangkok.

Bangkok bank has the most strikes against them - although finally I was able to penitrate their nonsense at 2nd road Pattaya and was able to get red carpet treatment from them. You do need to spend some timecultivating the bank manages and staff and help them learn how to assist yourbusiness

Hi,

Cheers

Quality varies between branches of all banks. The best SCB I found is at Big C Central - Pattaya (while another branch was the pits); Kasikorn are excellent at Jomtein and Nana in Bangkok.

Bangkok bank has the most strikes against them - although finally I was able to penitrate their nonsense at 2nd road Pattaya and was able to get red carpet treatment from them. You do need to spend some timecultivating the bank manages and staff and help them learn how to assist yourbusiness

Hi there, Which branch on 2nd road is this one? I opened a personal account with Kasikorn inside Central Festival, and as mentioned, flawless service, got it down in 15 mins, with a tourist visa. Is bank of Bangkok the same? as I would like to open a 2nd bank account, not sure if I can do this with Kasikorn again, since I already have one, is this permitted? cheers

Hi,

Cheers

Hi there, Which branch on 2nd road is this one? I opened a personal account with Kasikorn inside Central Festival, and as mentioned, flawless service, got it down in 15 mins, with a tourist visa. Is bank of Bangkok the same? as I would like to open a 2nd bank account, not sure if I can do this with Kasikorn again, since I already have one, is this permitted? cheers

The Bangkok Bank is the main branch - almost opposite Soi 6 ... if you go there don't stray across the round :)