What Happened To Australian Red Shirt Speaker?

VictorMeldrewBKK

if he was arrested, all the media would report it.

so nothing happened and not many remember him.

there were several farangs speaking from the stage, but they are not political figures by any means

Who cares!!! I am an Ozy and was embarrassed to see this Idiot. He has a few issues I believe.

just curious to know if he was at the site still, locked up or promoted to red shirt leader LOL

5555...good answer....will know tonight when the sh...t hits the fan!

I saw him stumbling down Silom about a week ago looking a bit lost and roughed up but not seen him since.

Though cycling through today I saw a few more down and out white guys sleeping on mats being part of the revolution.

Muppets.

Who cares!!! I am an Ozy and was embarrassed to see this Idiot. He has a few issues I believe.

just curious to know if he was at the site still, locked up or promoted to red shirt leader LOL

5555...good answer....will know tonight when the sh...t hits the fan!

You and me wish my Friend, but somehow I doubt it on past experience. What I suspect is this is one the last of three hundred warnings to be issued by the Government. My betting is the final warning will be given on 1 April 2011 and then the whole Government, Army and the Police will jump up and shout out in a loud voice - APRIL FOOL! Cynical, who me?? :)

He pretended to be half Irish but he was Australian.

Shame he wasn't a very close friend of Sae Dung tonight. 2 birds with one shot.

He is Irish...Australia being the kind country that it is gave him residency.....there was an article on him in the other english Bkk paper a couple of weeks with quotes from the Aus embassy..he wanted the embassy to provide him him with a ticket back to Aus....his total wealth was 1300 baht....he is a legend in his own mind...there is a Red Shirt DVD doing the rounds of the April incident with him doing the commentary...muppet that he is

He pretended to be half Irish but he was Australian.

Shame he wasn't a very close friend of Sae Dung tonight. 2 birds with one shot.

He did a good job hiding his Australian accent then.