Bkk - Pathumwan Princess

SPLIT

Hi guys i leave on the 15th of may (tommorow) and will arrive in bkk on sunday morning at 7am. we are booked into stay at the pathumwan princess above the MBK shopping plaza.

I have been watching the red shirt saga over the last few days (thanks to this site for the constant updates) and could not sleep last night just stayed up watching it unfold.

My worry is that the MBK is closed today. will we be ok to still stay in this hotel we are only there for 3 days and will be out of the centre of bangkok for the whole 3 days before heading off to other destinations in thailand.

What should i do... please help

This is supposed to continue for 3 days, including Sunday. But I am hoping it finishes tomorrow since the Red may have seen the light and it is Tanks that are coming to their Camp. And since their military leader is out cold

Warm Greetings from Pathumwan Princess Hotel

We are fully open and the back raods are open from the airport only a few min drive from exspress way

MBK shopping mall is closed for 2 days only at this time

The Hotel will if need be move any Guests that do not want to stay here ever so it is in a sfe area

thank you

Hotel Managment