Uk Consulate. Pattaya

OJAS

Does there exist anywhere on Thaivisa a downloadable location map?

Also, what is their turnaround time for issuing proof of income letters needed for annual extension of stay purposes – 1 working day as per the Bangkok Embassy, or longer?

the british consul is easy to find in soi 5 off jotiem beach road. go up the soi from the beach road and look to the right just after the immigration office car park ----------see small sigh outside of consulate

i have had 3 proof letters from them and always available the next working day but i think you need to request before say about 2 in the afternoon.

they are always helpful and professional -----------0817827363-----is a number for them----first 0 off and add 0066 if outside thailand

Went there yesterday on an unrelated matter, and found them very helpful, except for the thai cashier who struggled to smile :) -

what makes you think she should smile at you anyway sexy man

Went there yesterday on an unrelated matter, and found them very helpful, except for the thai cashier who struggled to smile :)-

Presume she feed of to many whingers who expect everything free...

Thailand, Pattaya, British Consulate

Honorary Consul:

Mr Barry Kenyon

Address:

Unit 3, 489/3 Moo 12

Jomtien Soi 5

Tambon Nong Prue

Amphur Banglamung

Chonburi 20160

Fax:

+66 (0) 38 267 113

Office hours:

Monday-Friday:

09:00-11:30 (local time)

02:00-04:30 (GMT)

To specifically answer the OP's question, there's no map that I could find to download. Below is the best I can offer you.

post-2725-1273836998_thumb.png

Making entrepreneur dreams a reality

www.sunbeltasia.com

Thanks for this map - which I've managed to save on my laptop OK.

A further question for you Pattayans: given the Bangkok Embassy’s current closure, is the Pattaya Consulate still providing a normal service (particularly as regards issuing proof of income letters)?

Assuming that it is, I shall look forward with bated breath to my encounter with the jovial :) cashier.

I was there yesterday and due to staff shortages they are only open 09:00-10:00 this week and hope to be back to normal next week. I am guessing that the staff shortage is the jovial cashier as there were only 2 Brits working whilst I was there. The guy ahead of me was doing a proof of income so i am guessing they are still being processed.

I was there yesterday and due to staff shortages they are only open 09:00-10:00 this week and hope to be back to normal next week. I am guessing that the staff shortage is the jovial cashier as there were only 2 Brits working whilst I was there. The guy ahead of me was doing a proof of income so i am guessing they are still being processed.

Thanks, Rab