Currency Madness!

So a question (which I hope is not too off topic). If you guys had a modest amount of Thai savings- let's say a million baht, what would you be doing with it now?
My genuine advice not based on return or capital appreciation is that you should keep it as Thai baht on deposit. I have no idea what your annual costs are or what currency your income comes in but you need a cushion for both estimated and potential liabilities.

It is very important that you finance your life, with a high degree of probability that things might go wrong before you even think of investing in risk assets.

wholeheartedly seconded! :)

Thanks for the answers guys- despite having an A level in economics AND a degree in accountancy, I'm a real financial numbskull.

Myself and my other half are both working teachers, with only Thai income or assets. Our income far outstrips our spending, hence the modest savings, which at the moment are just sitting in a deposit account doing nothing. My thinking had been along the lines of keeping 1/2 on deposit and doing something with the rest. Mostly my worry had been about the protests and a sudden collapse of the Thai economy leaving me sitting on a pile of useless baht.