[udd] Supported By a Belgian...

singa-traz

I hope all foreigners that invole themselves in this "REBELLION" get sent to a Thai prison for life or face execution!

WHY?

Because they deserve it...

But life sentence will be to costly, and execution to cruel... Blacklisting and deportation will be enough.

I hope all foreigners that invole themselves in this "REBELLION" get sent to a Thai prison for life or face execution!

WHY?

Because they deserve it...

But life sentence will be to costly, and execution to cruel... Blacklisting and deportation will be enough.

are u saying your not allowed a point of view in thailand?

As Belgian myself, please mods change the tittle to: UDD supported by A Belgian :)

I agree if the title would be changed from Belgium into a Belgian.

But what a single Farang's nationality has to do with what he does is beyond me.

The nationality of an individual is secondary to the actions of a single man.

It would be the same as if he would have been American.

In such a case it would also be weird to give it the topic title: [uDD] Supported by the USA....pure and plain silly.

A topic title like "UDD supported by a Farang" would be more appropriate.

Now the "blame" goes to a whole country and/or fellow citizens which is unfair.

A bit the same as the Australian (who was captured by the Americans) and joined Al Queda in Afghanistan; you can hardly blame Australia or other Ozzies for that.

BTW: I'm not from Belgium.

LaoPo

As Belgian myself, please mods change the tittle to: UDD supported by A Belgian :)

I agree if the title would be changed from Belgium into a Belgian.

But what a single Farang's nationality has to do with what he does is beyond me.

The nationality of an individual is secondary to the actions of a single man.

It would be the same as if he would have been American.

In such a case it would also be weird to give it the topic title: [uDD] Supported by the USA....pure and plain silly.

A topic title like "UDD supported by a Farang" would be more appropriate.

Now the "blame" goes to a whole country and/or fellow citizens which is unfair.

A bit the same as the Australian (who was captured by the Americans) and joined Al Queda in Afghanistan; you can hardly blame Australia or other Ozzies for that.

BTW: I'm not from Belgium.

LaoPo

Agree...

Just while reading the title, I thought that Belgium was openly supporting UDD cause. :D

But it's just a -insignificant- detail I reckon, regarding the mess happening around...