Removals Cm To Mhs

msg362

Hmm..sorry if you have already inquired about this..but dont they offer free delivery on purchases like that? I guess would also depend on how far out you actually are, but even then they should charge a fairly nominal fee. Apologies if stating the obvious...but you have asked them?

Hmm..sorry if you have already inquired about this..but dont they offer free delivery on purchases like that? I guess would also depend on how far out you actually are, but even then they should charge a fairly nominal fee. Apologies if stating the obvious...but you have asked them?

350 kilometers from Chaing Mai to Mae Hong Son. Just a tad over the free delivery range :) . Check with the bus company it just mite go.

Domestic forwarder Nim See Seng. I guess not more than THB 400 to MHS. Got two pallets (120 x 80 cm each) of really heavy stuff delivered from Bangkok two weeks ago for less than THB 800.

http://www.nimtransport.com/web/ you can chose English language.

Service Center 053-244801; let a Thai friend call; probably no English spoken.

Should be the cheapest solution.

Er of course, I have several brain cells still working even at my advanced age. MHS is 250Km+ from CM that is the problem. They said go to Muang Mai and ask for someone to deliver it!!!. 50 Km seems to be the limit

Domestic forwarder Nim See Seng. I guess not more than THB 400 to MHS. Got two pallets (120 x 80 cm each) of really heavy stuff delivered from Bangkok two weeks ago for less than THB 800.

http://www.nimtransport.com/web/ you can chose English language.

Service Center 053-244801; let a Thai friend call; probably no English spoken.

Should be the cheapest solution.

great thanks for this, will try, my wife is Thai and can do the talking

I really can't understand why so many folks on this forum call for help when they are living with or married to Thais (male or female).

Thais tend to know how the systems operate in Thailand. It isn't really difficult to send stuff from province to province, town to town or street to street.

Er of course, I have several brain cells still working even at my advanced age. MHS is 250Km+ from CM that is the problem. They said go to Muang Mai and ask for someone to deliver it!!!. 50 Km seems to be the limit

Unlike me. I read it as Hang Dong. I guess my brain is frazzled today.

I really can't understand why so many folks on this forum call for help when they are living with or married to Thais (male or female).

Thais tend to know how the systems operate in Thailand. It isn't really difficult to send stuff from province to province, town to town or street to street.

Maybe it's because my wife did not know how to send it, if she had I wouldn't be asking. Maybe better not to generalise about Thais and their knowledge. I asked a sensible question, what's your problem?

If it's not difficult to send from province to province maybe you would be so kind as to tell me how to do it rather than just post criticism

Unlike me. I read it as Hang Dong. I guess my brain is frazzled today.

don't worry it's cooling down now! what a relief

Maybe it's because my wife did not know how to send it, if she had I wouldn't be asking. Maybe better not to generalise about Thais and their knowledge. I asked a sensible question, what's your problem?

If it's not difficult to send from province to province maybe you would be so kind as to tell me how to do it rather than just post criticism

This seems to work for me. Click here. :)