Looking For House To Rent ( Surin - 2km From City Centre Max )

kunash

Hi, i will be returning to surin june 10, and will be looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom house to rent ( with lounge and kitchen ), with my girlfriend and her children. i am looking for at least a 6 month rent. I have seen one for rent in sinthorn village, but it is expensive, but as there are so few houses to rent in surin, i might have to just rent it at 13k a month ( yes i said it was expensive ).

Anyone know of a house to rent please?

Does it have to be surin, yep 13000 baht to much for sinthorn, it`s a dump, my personal thoughts...

There are houses outside surin at better prices but maybe you need the muang for the kids schooling etc. but yes there is not much in surin itself...house next to me for rent 6/7000 baht, but 25 kilo`s out of surin and only one bedroom..good luck

yes sinthorn is a bit of a dump, and yes it has to be close to surin city centre for travelling to work (girlfriend) and the kids school. but there is so little to choose from. we are currently in an apppartment, which is ok, but only one room. i wouldnt mind living in an appartment if it had a small kitchen and 2 bedrooms, as we would only be there another year. cheaper to coo meals at home than always eat out. then i will look to buy something.

anyone know of a 2 bed appt in surin then :) ( or house )

Have you tried here....

http://www.surin.thaiapartments.net/

hi, yes, that is where i saw the house for rent in sinthorn for 13000 - though the same house is also for sale, so if they get a sale offer, they will ask us to leave ( with notice ) which isnt ideal.

i think i saw a townhouse in surin for rent for 6k on surinthaiapartment but dont know its location

Alan's ex missus might have something in Thep Thani and there is a house across the road from me for rent at the same place. Much cheaper than 13K.

John.....

Yes, but he's already said Sirinthorn is too far out so Thep Thani is a little further, John.

I have PM'd him with a suggestion were to look/discuss the matter and IF your idea is acceptable, Alan is a regular contributor.

Alan's ex missus might have something in Thep Thani and there is a house across the road from me for rent at the same place. Much cheaper than 13K.

John.....

Yes, but he's already said Sirinthorn is too far out so Thep Thani is a little further, John.

I have PM'd him with a suggestion were to look/discuss the matter and IF your idea is acceptable, Alan is a regular contributor.

hi, the distance from sinthorn to the city centre is ok. in fact it is just about 2 minutes from her mums. so if thep thani is just a little further out that would be ok. will i be able to find details on the surin farang community forum Dave?

If you post what you want they will reply to you direct.

Thats easiest

ok cheers Dave

looking for 2/3 bedroom house, within 5 km of surin city centre max, lounge, kitchen, 6 month lease, detached or 2 bed appt, with lounge and kitchen.

Try this,

http://classifieds.thaivisa.com/real-estat...urin-52230.html

At that price you have to wonder why anyone would buy.

cheers , yeah i saw that one, will probably at least go take a look

Its in the older part of Sirinthorn but worth looking around that estate.

There are some newer nice houses there too but obviously more dosh. It has a good pool/gym complex.

I know a few good farang friends that live on the estate ( :D Maybe that is not such a good recommendation, if they know me!). :):D