Is Facebook Down ?!

indothai

Can't get on it here near Future Park Rangsit

This is the message I get:

Access to this information. Suspended temporarily

By virtue.

Emergency Decree on Public Administration.

In emergency situations, BE 2548.

The command center of the emergency situation.

Translation by Google

Edited by twschw

I think that according to the New Clippings it has been banned on True, though I am on True and still access it, but I did see the censored leaf page for a brief moment. Lets face it nearly everything gets banned or blocked at some point here. :D:):D

I feel like there's some censorship action going on in the national firewall and it affects connectivity. Web seems very slow.

Can't imagine that it's all the thais starting to look at YouTube to figure out whats going on... but... maybe.. who knows. Since you can't get any unbiased information inside the country maybe many are looking outside.

Facebook is fine on True 3G.

TwitPoll: What ISP are you on and has Facebook been blocked for you (Thailand): http://bit.ly/coYfST

Visit this. When i voted it was up to 42% of those who voted and were on True cannot acces it. I am in On-nut, it worked fine up to 9.45pm and then abruptly stopped. No reason, no screen message.

It's go to be the Government's attempt at social censorship during the curfew, surely??

I believe the servers are overloaded. Maybe everyone is checking news online or watching tv streams such as cnn.

No, some people are getting a screen message saying that the site cannot be accessed due to the emergency decree

I believe the servers are overloaded. Maybe everyone is checking news online or watching tv streams such as cnn.

No, some people are getting a screen message saying that the site cannot be accessed due to the emergency decree

TOT in Jomtien allows Facebook access. Tried just now (again).