Thaivisa Launches Youtube Beta Channel With Exclusive Content

webfact

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is my first post on Thaivisa, a website that is constantly running on my computer to keep me up to date with all the news here in Thailand.

Ok, stupid question and totally off subject. If this is the poster's first post to Thaivisa, why does it says he (assuming it is a "he") has already made five posts?

You assumed right (I am a he!)and only after I posted "my first" posting, I noticed I have already 5 post........maybe I did post years ago and have completely forgotten! Is there any way to check?

By the way, I did not make any post after the one today, in question.

Just go to your last post, then click on the little triangle beside your Boardname, that opens a Menue and there you click on "view Members Post"

You just got cauth with your Statement by the Forum SWAT Team, but dont worry, they come and go here :)

This is our first crawling step to do a YouTube channel.

Please post your ideas of what you want to see on Thaivisa YouTube channel in the future.

Thanks

Greg & The Thaivisa Youtube Channel Team

email: tv [at] thaivisa.com

thaivisa-news.png

-- thaivisa.com 2010-05-20

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Hi, I think the information sounded good and video is always an effective way to communicate but I had to stop watching due to motion sickness form the camera moving all over the place. Would suggest a fixed camera for this type of communication in the future.

Cheers

Oh Dear! It seems I am alone at the moment but I could not understand why the chap insisted on "whispering" and quite honestly thought it somewhat patronising. We are adults. We are told to use our common sense. Speak to us as if we are adults and not delicate little children! Great idea though.

I'm with you. Sorry. Low level and patronising.

I'm with you too - the whispering technique was a little irritating and as you say patronising. Someone mentioned he sounded like a matress salesman.

But a great idea from Thaivisa and I am sure you can work with constructive comments.

By the way Lamphun province is also one of the 22 provinces included in the emergency curfew

caf

True.

I found this guy somewhat irritating and had this overwhelming urge to smack him in the face. A sort of idiot’s explanatory, and the very basics that I felt is an insult to our intelligence.

It reminded me of the first Bean movie towards the end of the film when Mr Bean is explaining to an audience the features of Whistler's Mother painting.

Maybe a ThaiVisa Utube association is a good idea, but it would need to be more informative, more adventurous and get rid of those patronising American accents.

"The Aftermath In Isaan

Thaivisa YouTube Video - May 21"

Receiving this message even after multiple attempts:

"Sorry, some required files are missing, if you intended to view a topic, it's possible that it's been moved or deleted. Please go back and try again."