Videogames Rental Store

Shivek

I heard that in the USA there are many stores which gives PC, PS2, XBOX,etc game rentals. Is there any stores like this in Bangkok? I haven't seen one but this shud come to BKK soon and this wud work! :o

I saw for movies, but what sense does it make if you can buy the game for 2 US$ in Panthip.

I heard that in the USA there are many stores which gives PC, PS2, XBOX,etc game rentals. Is there any stores like this in Bangkok? I haven't seen one but this shud come to BKK soon and this wud work! :o

I saw for movies, but what sense does it make if you can buy the game for 2 US$ in Panthip.

I agree too. Games only cost me the aquivalent of a quid. Movies are usually only 90 mins long whereas some games can have 40+ hours of game play and can take weeks if not months to complete.

Even I don't know what a quid is......

most movies and most of the games I bought recently gave a nice coaster, due to luck of quality or too many bugs.

Either both industries are only producing junk, or I am getting old now and belong to these group who sit together and speak about the good old times and the visits in hospital......

I agree too. Games only cost me the aquivalent of a quid. Movies are usually only 90 mins long whereas some games can have 40+ hours of game play and can take weeks if not months to complete.

Rentals of games are only for trying pals! Imagine u bought Area 51 and it sucked u wasted more money than u wud waste for rent!