Vfw And Us Consulate 4th July Celebration

jarhead50200

I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE WHO HAS POSTED IN RESPONSE TO OUR VFW AND US CONSULATE 4TH JULY CELEBRATION, IT IS GOING TO BE A GREAT DAY, I WANT TO REMIND ALL READERS THAT WE ARE INVITING EVERYONE IN CHIANG MAI AND OH DID I MENTION IF YOU CALL THE CONTACT NUMBERS ON OUR WEBSITE WWW.4JULYCHIANGMAI.COM THAT WE WILL DELIVER TICKETS,

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR INTEREST

Will they have Dr. Pepper?

can i get back to you on that?? :)

I've heard request for Mt. Dew as well.

OK MT DEW AND DR. PEPPER, LET ME CHECK :D

NNNNNooppppppeeee

the redshirts veto all your ideas.... saying absolutely no imperialistic representation in redland....

no mt dew, no dr pepper, no bud, no nothing....

just the everyday LAOU-KOW.... will do.... for the u.s. imperialists gathering.... :D:D

NNNNNooppppppeeee

the redshirts veto all your ideas.... saying absolutely no imperialistic representation in redland....

no mt dew, no dr pepper, no bud, no nothing....

just the everyday LAOU-KOW.... will do.... for the u.s. imperialists gathering.... :):D

Add Chang. :D

OUR VFW AND US CONSULATE 4TH JULY CELEBRATION

is the function in bkk or cm for sure....?

is it an u.s. official function.... pls?

just wondering

the 4th July Event is in Chiang Mai, yes it is an official function, if you go to www.4julychiangmai.com it has a map and all the information you will need,

thank you.............

Just a question??? "yes it is an official function"-Does that mean of the VFW or The Government of the United States of America or both? If the U.S. Government is involved why is there no announcement on the U.S. Consulate website or Seal of the U.S. State Department on your flyer. Seems odd that they would be official while keeping their heads ducked sooo far down. Just asking!

Just a question??? "yes it is an official function"-Does that mean of the VFW or The Government of the United States of America or both? If the U.S. Government is involved why is there no announcement on the U.S. Consulate website or Seal of the U.S. State Department on your flyer. Seems odd that they would be official while keeping their heads ducked sooo far down. Just asking!

There is an announcement on the home page of the US consulate Chiangmai:

"2010 Community Independence Day Celebration

This year on Sunday July 4th, the Veteran’s of Foreign Wars (VFW) Post 12074 in Chiang Mai will host a Celebration of the 234th anniversary of the birth of America. There will be music, games and food. For more details please visit their website at www.4julychiangmai.com"

The flyer also says "In Conjunction with the US Consulate Chiangmai" and the US Consulate General Chiang Mai seal is on it.

PLEASE VISIT WWW.4JULYCHINGMAI.COM TO SEE SOME OF THE PRIZES YOU WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR WHEN YOU BUY A TICKET. WE HAVE A LOT OF SPONSORS THIS YEAR AND PRIZES INCLUDING AIRLINE TICKETS. WE DELIVER TICKETS AND TICKETS ARE BEING SOLD AT THE 2 DUKE LOCATIONS IN CHIANG MAI. :)

QUOTE (richard10365 @ 2010-05-29 08:35:41) QUOTE (jarhead50200 @ 2010-05-29 07:57:34) QUOTE (richard10365 @ 2010-05-29 07:30:30) Will they have Dr. Pepper?

can i get back to you on that?? blink.gif

I've heard request for Mt. Dew as well.

OK MT DEW AND DR. PEPPER, LET ME CHECK laugh.gif

THERE WILL BE MT DEW AND DR. PEPPER, AND OH DID I SAY WE DELIVER TICKETS?bah.gif

TICKETS GOING FAST, WE DELIVER TICKETS, OUR NUMBERS ARE ON THE WEBSITE WWW.4JULYCHIANGMAI.COM ]jap.gif

This got my attention, I intend to go but haven't bought my ticket yet. I assumed at the very worst I could buy at the gate on the fourth. Are there a limited number of tickets? Are tickets delivered at a scheduled time, to ensure I'm available to accept and pay for tickets?

TICKETS GOING FAST, WE DELIVER TICKETS, OUR NUMBERS ARE ON THE WEBSITE WWW.4JULYCHIANGMAI.COM ]jap.gif

This got my attention, I intend to go but haven't bought my ticket yet. I assumed at the very worst I could buy at the gate on the fourth. Are there a limited number of tickets? Are tickets delivered at a scheduled time, to ensure I'm available to accept and pay for tickets?

the presale tickets are 50thb less per ticket, ticket sale locations are at the 2 DUKES and we do deliver tickets in the CHIANG MAI area, there will be tickets at the door for 50thb more each ticket, :)

thank you

One post with a ridiculous rant about redshirts or something deleted.

Jarhead, please do not post all in caps. Contrary to what you may think, it makes people ignore what you are posting rather than draw attention to it, and were this not a community event, the topic would likely have gotten deleted because of it.

I will delete any further posts in caps.

One post with a ridiculous rant about redshirts or something deleted.

Jarhead, please do not post all in caps. Contrary to what you may think, it makes people ignore what you are posting rather than draw attention to it, and were this not a community event, the topic would likely have gotten deleted because of it.

I will delete any further posts in caps.

did i mention the prizes that you could win on our 4th July event raffle? go to our sponsor page on www.4julychiangmai.com and see some of the prizes you could win, such as great hotels, airline tickets, spas, etc.. come to our event and your entry ticket will give you an automatic entry into the drawing for big prizes!!! oh and we do deliver ticketsbah.gif

I heard that with the purchase of a ticket you are entered into a drawing and I heard that some of the prizes were round trip airline tickets to America. Can you tell us more about that, to what city in America are the tickets for and how many airline ticket prizes are there going to be?

I heard that with the purchase of a ticket you are entered into a drawing and I heard that some of the prizes were round trip airline tickets to America. Can you tell us more about that, to what city in America are the tickets for and how many airline ticket prizes are there going to be?

if you go to www.4julychiangmai.com on our sponsor page you will see which airlines have signed up to be our sponsors and donate tickets for our raffle,

i do not know the exact details but last year we raffled some round trip tickets to LAX, i will continute to research the exact details of the airline tickets and our website is updated daily, and i will keep chiang mai forum posted frequently with information,

thank you,

Just a reminder, if you are not doing anything next Sunday the 4th of July we are inviting everyone in Chiang Mai to our 4th July Independence Day Celebration being held at the Chiang Mai Sports Complex, (Chang Puak Stadium) from 2-8pm, see the details with directions on www.4julychiangmai.com - a ticket will get you all you can eat DUKES, thousands of dollars of raffle prizes including airline tickets to USA, live music and dancing, a disney style theme park and games for the kids, and fireworks, we do deliver tickets. Thank you.whistling.gif