Air Asia

hello all.

would appreciate anyone's experiences of airasia's 15.40 flight from surat to bkk.

i.e.is it generally on time,what time could you expect to get to swampy,from don muaeng?(need to catch return flight to uk at 20.55,is that unreasonable)

the reason i'm asking is the fare,including taxes is 699 bht +ferry and taxis,will still be better than half of bkk airways.

any thoughts will be welcome.

or should i just bite the bullet and book bkk air?

will be good to meet some of you at the members do.

thanks in advance.

keagan.

Edited by keagan

Seems doable to me but not much room for a flight delay....just an hour late and you're likely to miss the onward flight.

All being well you should be at Suvarnbhami by 7pm.

Edited by smokie36

well i used to take AIR ASIA quiet often these days n so far they were always on time. as you have to take flight to UK on the same night i would rather suggest u to go for the Air Asia one which would save time and risk for u at subarnabhumi airport, coz it will arrive at Subarnabhumi directly.

As far as I knew, (Thai)AirAsia from Surat is straight to Suvarnabhumi Airport?

In which case, if they do through-ticketing (I guess it depends on who you are flying with to the UK) then you should have more than enough time to get bored there! :) Even in you have to exit and re-check in, there should be loads of time.

Air asia have always been within 20 minutes of stated depature when i used them to travel around the other year, not done Surat Thani route but i wouldnt imagine much difference.

Nok air was another story though. Have contigency for at least an hour (on top of luggage collect and re-checkin) in all events (in your case well covered).

Edited by mattcodes

As far as I knew, (Thai)AirAsia from Surat is straight to ?

In which case, if they do through-ticketing (I guess it depends on who you are flying with to the UK) then you should have more than enough time to get bored there! :) Even in you have to exit and re-check in, there should be loads of time.

yes i flew from surat to Suvarnabhumi Airport about 1 month ago. they do have a departer at don meuang though also. not sure if u can fly for surat to don meuang maybe haven't checked

As far as I knew, (Thai)AirAsia from Surat is straight to ?

In which case, if they do through-ticketing (I guess it depends on who you are flying with to the UK) then you should have more than enough time to get bored there! :D Even in you have to exit and re-check in, there should be loads of time.

yes i flew from surat to Suvarnabhumi Airport about 1 month ago. they do have a departer at don meuang though also. not sure if u can fly for surat to don meuang maybe haven't checked

Oi!!

Quit mucking about with my post just so you can cut and paste "Suvarnabhumi Airport" :):D