Central World Drama

solange

Hi everybody. I'd like to know if the shop 'Forever 21' has been moved to another place, since the drama of Central World? Where can you find that shop, or another shop like 'Forever 21'? Hoping to get some news soon! Thank you.

Central World is closed.

No idea when it will re-open and while you won't find forever21 anywhere else, Platinum Fashion Mall up on Phetburi near Panthip is an awesome place to shop. Its wholesale so you don't get to try on ( :) ) but the selection is overwhelming and the prices very low

They sell clothes, jewelry, kids clothes, mens clothes, shoes, make up, underwear, lingerie, accessories.

You can try the shoes on, but not the clothes so it can be hit or miss. but I've gotten some fantastic finds there.

Central World is closed.

No idea when it will re-open and while you won't find forever21 anywhere else, Platinum Fashion Mall up on Phetburi near Panthip is an awesome place to shop. Its wholesale so you don't get to try on ( :) ) but the selection is overwhelming and the prices very low

Have you tried the Thai method of folding the trousers/skirt length ways and then measuring them to the circumference of your neck. If it fits around your neck it will fit perfectly around your waist.... they say.

Snarky and probably not much of a comfort to the employees of the store who are now out of jobs. Or those other thousands of people currently out of jobs either.

Snarky and probably not much of a comfort to the employees of the store who are now out of jobs. Or those other thousands of people currently out of jobs either.

That's my point, or maybe I should go to the western food section now that my favorite hamburger joint is gone. What ever will I do now.

That's my point, or maybe I should go to the western food section now that my favorite hamburger joint is gone. What ever will I do now.

jamie,jamie,jamie. I guess you need the advice.

Never, and I mean, never, come between a woman and her shopping. She will eat you alive. :D

Best toddle off to the hamburger thread :)

jamie,jamie,jamie. I guess you need the advice.

Never, and I mean, never, come between a woman and her shopping. She will eat you alive. :D

Best toddle off to the hamburger thread :)

yea you are right, how shallow of me to suggest that finding lost apparell outlets is more important than thousands of people affected by the protests / burning down of buildings around the city / country.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...