Delivery Massage

thaiguy55

Hi I have these people as a Facebook contact but have never used them

David

Chiang mai massage delivery

Phone number 0855229696, 0843746500

Would be interested to know if they're any good!

I have had 2 experiences with that group....

Both times for guests of mine

1st time they came out...... was one of the very few times in having massage people come in that the guests were not really satisfied...... made the normal excuses and gave the guests a free brekky as way of apology..... figured what the hel_l maybe the 2 girls had a bad night or the customer expected too much....

the 2nd time, the very next week , call for another guest and waited over an hour past the appointed time, called several times, to be told that they were on the way , then finally their office called me to tell me that they couldn't find the same guest house that they delivered the mass girsl to , the week before.....

Therefore I do not recommend them as a good source for my guests massages.

G

Edited by Gonzo the Face

Strange this question being asked,

Because today while I was on Skype, received a cold call from a Thai girl named, Tammy in Chiang Mai offering me her services.

I got her website details and to be honest, she looks like the business.

The website:

[removed]

And no, I`ve never met the Dame or have shares in the business. If you do use her, please let me know if it`s worth trying or not.

PS: I asked her age and she said, 30 years old.

Edited by eek
url removed as per forum rules -eek

Because today while I was on Skype, received a cold call from a Thai girl named, Tammy in Chiang Mai offering me her services.

The website:

[removed]

And no, I`ve never met the Dame or have shares in the business. If you do use her, please let me know if it`s worth trying or not.

Did Tammy indicate if she was a one woman operation or part of a larger business? If she's claiming to be a Thai language teacher, Thai cooking instructor, masseuse and business consultant, I think she may be overselling herself. Ever heard the expression "Jack of all trades, master of none"?

If you use one of the local places (e.g., in the hallway outside Rim Ping Mee Chock), 130 baht/hour and like one of the masseuses, then ask her about going to your house on her day off. Since these ladies only get something like 50 baht of the fee, it is worth their while to go to you if they get the full fee and then maybe extra for "home delivery".

The website:

[removed]

Did Tammy indicate if she was a one woman operation or part of a larger business? If she's claiming to be a Thai language teacher, Thai cooking instructor, masseuse and business consultant, I think she may be overselling herself. Ever heard the expression "Jack of all trades, master of none"?

Yes, that`s what I was thinking later on. Didnt think to ask about the setup at the time.

When I was contacted by text on Skype, the English was word perfect and later began to think that this maybe a Farang run outfit staffed by several Thai women.

I have no way of telling. All I can say is try it at your own discretion or ask the question on the website.

Edited by BigWheelMan