Pubs In Bangkok To Watch The World Cup?

Considering most games are going to be starting at 1.30 in the morning are any pubs showing these games, if they are have they English commentary, HD picture?

Molly Malones Convent Rd... Great football coverage.. Great grub/2 floors.

Considering most games are going to be starting at 1.30 in the morning are any pubs showing these games, if they are have they English commentary, HD picture?

Molly Malones Convent Rd... Great football coverage.. Great grub/2 floors.

Thanks I think I've been there, they a do a nice pint of guiness if I remember right.

any places showing the games in english AND HDTV.. heck, i'd take just HDTV and Thai commentators...

Ditto... is there anywhere in Bangkok confirmed as having World Cup games both on HDTV (from Truevisions HD) *AND* have also sorted English commentary (via VPN feed or Astro sat etc..)?

THAT would be the place I wanna go! B)

any places showing the games in english AND HDTV.. heck, i'd take just HDTV and Thai commentators...

Ditto... is there anywhere in Bangkok confirmed as having World Cup games both on HDTV (from Truevisions HD) *AND* have also sorted English commentary (via VPN feed or Astro sat etc..)?

THAT would be the place I wanna go!  B)

Check out Sportsmen

Check out Sportsmen

I went to go to the Sportsman (behind the Dubliner - between Sukh 22 & 24) for the USA-England game and couldn't get in - it was packed out 30mins before kick-off!

Do they *definitely* have both HD TV and English commentary?

I'll go an hour earlier if they definitely do

Check out Sportsmen

I went to go to the Sportsman (behind the Dubliner - between Sukh 22 & 24) for the USA-England game and couldn't get in - it was packed out 30mins before kick-off!

Do they *definitely* have both HD TV and English commentary?

I'll go an hour earlier if they definitely do

I was in there before the kick-off of the Japan  / Dutch game and they had two things. The True HD channel up and an Astro HD Channel up. Sorry but I left before the match started so can' t comment on the commentary but I have a suspicion the Astro feed was  / is in English.

Cheers.

Just called the Sportsman actually and the manager said same - they have True HD and also Astro TV (with South African TV) so will have English commentary.

:D

Edited by damaja