World Cup Games With English Commentary?

seabassskin

I have always suspected soccer fans to be moronic. __________Now I know for sure ! ---------------They need to be TOLD when the idiot with the ball manages to score a goal !

Never thought that a simple question could generate such friendly respones!

Since you use the word "Soccer" I presume you hail from the US? (or maybe Australia)

I have to admit, the commentary given on sports in mentioned countries is elecrifying and educational....especially the tractor pulling :)

Now, anybody know if there is a place that shows FOOTBALL with English commentary?

I have always suspected soccer fans to be moronic. __________Now I know for sure ! ---------------They need to be TOLD when the idiot with the ball manages to score a goal !

Never thought that a simple question could generate such friendly respones!

Since you use the word "Soccer" I presume you hail from the US? (or maybe Australia)

I have to admit, the commentary given on sports in mentioned countries is elecrifying and educational....especially the tractor pulling :D

Now, anybody know if there is a place that shows FOOTBALL with English commentary?

There are all sorts of characters :) in this forum that just want to look for a "fight" over simple question asked in the forum. Nothing much one can do except to take it with a pinch of salt. Just simply ignore such posters. :D

As for your question, maybe you would like to go back to previous discussions in the forum that can provide the answers to your questions since your location is not known. I managed to get the answers to what I want to know on English commentary for the 2010 world cup. There are a lot of suggestions there.

Good luck and hope you get your answers. :D

Not 100% sure they will be showing the world cup but I have been to Hau Hin a few times and always go to the Mai Tai bar as they have a big screen tv and always show English football with English commentary. It's just up the road from the entrance to the Hilton.

Every bar and noodle shop will be showing the WC.

I don't think so, with a 6 hour time difference England's first match is a 1am kick off. This is the one I think he's interested in

I think you'll find that the one he's interested in, is the one being shown with English commentary.

Just a hunch of course. :)

Every bar and noodle shop will be showing the WC.

I don't think so, with a 6 hour time difference England's first match is a 1am kick off. This is the one I think he's interested in

I think you'll find that the one he's interested in, is the one being shown with English commentary.

Just a hunch of course. :)

Not really interested in the English games, but thanks anyway!

If you walk toward the Sofitel from the Hilton and do a left at the open air restaurants (it's not a road, you have to walk up the side of said restaurants), then do a right, there are about a dozen bars that stay open most of the night and show sport (mainly football) from the other continents. Pretty sure you'll find what you're looking for there.