Is She Sincere?

boredofengland

Hi there,

I would like to get some woman's point of views on a little predicament I've found myself in! Thai or farang it doesn't matter.

The short story is last year met a wonderful Thai girl. Problem was she was already married to a bloke from Sweden. Met up with her last month and spent 3 fantastic weeks with her. I thought she was sincere when she said she doesn't love her husband and it was only financial reasons why she married him. She told me she wanted a divorce etc etc Anyway, he came to Thailand whilst i was there but she stayed with me, no problem (i know i'm the cheeky one in this for fooling around with another blokes missus but i do genuinly have feelings for the girl and as she said she wanted it finished).

Anyway, before i left i told her to be honest with me. If she decides to stay with hubby just tell me.

Got back to UK spoke with ehr on telephone for a couple of weeks, she told me she was going back to her parents as she was LONELY..... she said phone will be on. Next day low and behold, phone is switched off and has been for a week now. However, husbands thai phone is on!

Is it me or is it obvious she is with him? Now i wouldn't have a problem if she had told me, why the deceit? Any womans advice on how i should proceed with this matter?

Sorry its long winded.......................................

P.S whats trolling?

A Thai woman I know married a Thai man many years ago and had 3 kids with him. She is now divorced from him, but I remember her telling me one night over a few drinks "I didn't marry him because I loved him. I married him because he could support my family".

Back in April she met a farang guy. I thought he was a real prick. Spoke to people in the rudest manner and was generally a <deleted>. Anyway, one day I saw her dressed up to the nines. She looked beautiful. I asked her where she was going and she told me that she was going to this kind of club thing near her shop. "Why?" I asked. "You look beautiful. Are you getting married?" (I was joking). With that she showed me her finger and, sure enough, she got married that afternoon! Didn't tell a soul about it.

Anyway, I expressed my views on this new bloke to a few mutual friends, and many of them said this to me, in this exact order: "But he loves her. And he is SO rich. He exports gems from Thailand and has lots and lots of money to give to her family".

Now. I am not, in any way, tarring all Thai girls with the same brush. Because I know they are not all the same. BUT she married the first one because he has money, and now this one.

I would seriously think about the consequences should you want to take this relationship further.

Good luck.

I would just enjoy it while it lasts.

Not all but certainly most Thai girls are looking for financial security but only because it is traditional and they are expected to by their families.

Bummer that one.

I understand the taking care and if this hadn't of happened i probably would have suggested it to her, but nevermind! I go back out in November so we'll see what happens!!

oh dear, fooling around with another blokes wife is never good but she sounds like a bit of a slapper as well, so never mind.:D Personally I'd cut my losses & wait till your next holiday & find a decent women to be with, there seem to be plenty floating around :D as do you really think this one wouldn't do the same to you in a few years time (trade you in for a richer/ better looking/ more gullable model)? :o

Well it sounds like this young lady might have a track record, to how she chooses her relationship partners. Personally I think if something has me questioning a persons behavior and I don't feel secure with their actions or where I might stand, especially early in the relationship, I choose to move on. Usually the behavior repeats and only gets worse with time. :D

Oh yeah, your headaches become alot worse also. :o

Edited by Bangkokbabay

Hi there,

I thought she was sincere when she said she doesn't love her husband and it was only financial reasons why she married him. She told me she wanted a divorce etc etc Anyway,

dont think im mean girl........BUT .....think well ...maybe u will be a new ATM

:o

Bambi

ps.. if she can marry with some1 she doesnt love..she can do again..

Good advice given here so far.

You wanted a woman's perspective??

easy peasy.........GET AS FAR AWAY FROM HER AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN!!!!!!!!

Going back in November? You have oddles where your brains are???

Are you mad or just desperate? (pardon my bluntness)

You are already in doubt, that should trigger warning bells!!!

Well it sounds like this young lady might have a track record, to how she chooses her relationship partners. Personally I think if something has me questioning a persons behavior and I don't feel secure with their actions or where I might stand, especially early in the relationship, I choose to move on.  Usually the behavior repeats and only gets worse with time.  :D

Oh yeah, your headaches become alot worse also.  :D

Nice avatar Bangkokbabay. :D

I know... :o but worth a mention.

Thank you all for the feedback.

I will say that the general concensus is what i had concluded, just to clear up a few points, i'm going back in november to live, known her for 8-9 months albeit over the phone but thank you for your input!!

Just to let you know, she called this morning from a new phone sayin how much she missed me and thought i'd be angry with her!! Her husband has just bought her a new house in Chiang Mai and she thought it was funny because she's gonna try and extort a D-Max out of him as well!! I'll be stayin well clear!!!! :o

I married him because he could support my family". 

Now.  I am not, in any way, tarring all Thai girls with the same brush.  Because I know they are not all the same.  BUT she married the first one because he has money, and now this one. 

Yes it's a strange old world when a woman from a country that has no Social services, welfare and pensions etc, wants to look after her family and privilaged westerners say she is wrong.

I guess that's why many westerners can't wait to stick their aging parents in a care home and squabble over the property when their folks die.

Maybe if she was a Farang she would be sponging off of the Welfare state like Millions of people do in the West without giving it a second thought.

Good luck to her, I hope she is looking for number 3.

cause being poor is free reign to being a conniving horrible person then is it bilko? read the whole thread & see that this women is deceiving her husband whilst trying to line up no 2. I hope the op realises that if she can do it to her husband who she has to live with everyday then she can do it to anybody. If her hubby is aware of her money grabbing ways then good for him, he may be happy to provide her with everything she wants but I don't think he would be happy knowing that shes laughing behind his back & sleeping with other men. Wrong is wrong, reagardless of wealth.

Well it sounds like this young lady might have a track record, to how she chooses her relationship partners. Personally I think if something has me questioning a persons behavior and I don't feel secure with their actions or where I might stand, especially early in the relationship, I choose to move on.  Usually the behavior repeats and only gets worse with time.  :D

Oh yeah, your headaches become alot worse also.  :D

Nice avatar Bangkokbabay. :D

I know... :o but worth a mention.

Thanks Jai Dee! Your avitar is cool!

Edited by Bangkokbabay

For a new member, your avatar is pretty good also. :D

I agree... fantastic avatar... :D

totster :D

Almost as good as ours Totsy. :D

Are you guys highjacking this thread?

For a new member, your avatar is pretty good also. :D

I agree... fantastic avatar... :D

Almost as good as ours Totsy. :D

Are you guys highjacking this thread?

I like yours too Jai Dee.. excellent in fact.. :D

Kob khun mak krap Totster.

:D

Your matrix macrame warriors are pretty awesome!