Reason To Return Q

Hey guys!

Just a question regarding the reason to return for Thai applicants. I have been with my GF for over 3 years now and satisfy all the criteria needed to provide proof of relationship etc. I am aiming to apply sometime next year for a holiday visa for my GF to visit England.

Only problem i see will be her reason to return, she has an internet business selling textiles/furniture via a website, and that earns her a pretty decent wage (minimum 30,000 baht a month). I am concerned that it may be seen that she can operate this business from anywhere as it is online, so doesn't need to return to Thailand! She is in business with someone who has a shop in Thailand and ships products from there, and will actually use her business partner to ship for her if she does go abroad for a holiday (ideally for next summer so a few months holiday).

She is divorced with 2 kids who live in a monestary/village and are well looked after under the care of a family friend, and has 1rai of land she rents out to people to make rice.

Any chance of a success here? I cant see how i can change the situation in any way. Long term we both want to live here in Thailand anyway, i just wanted to take a trip round England (never seen the sights in 26 years living there!), and wanted her to come with me!

Put as much detail, and provide evidence of, her business as possible; it will help.

Also give a brief history of your relationship and your future plans together. Many Thais have obtained visit visas without any concrete reason to return, based purely on the strength of the relationship with their sponsor. Even more so in your case as it appears you are resident in Thailand yourself.

I am not really resident myself have been here 6 months on this trip, and about 1 & 1/2 years here in the last 3.

Wish i kept our flight details from when we went to Bali, Lombok and singapore a few years ago! Have the stamps in our passport though so guess that will be cool (as well as snaps together).

Thanks for the help!!!:)

I am not really resident myself have been here 6 months on this trip, and about 1 & 1/2 years here in the last 3.

Wish i kept our flight details from when we went to Bali, Lombok and singapore a few years ago! Have the stamps in our passport though so guess that will be cool (as well as snaps together).

Thanks for the help!!!:)

Definitely include those trip details, copies of the passport pages with stamps showing matching dates, and the photos of you two together. I found that was a major demand by the UK assessor re my wife's visitor visa.

Also copy of your passport picture page, signed.