In Need Of Celebrant

Kate008

My partner and I wish to marry in krabi this year.

The hotel we are staying at does not offer anything for our wedding.

We wish to have a simple ceremony on the beach (western style) and are in need of a celebrant or someone to officiate our ceremony.

We will have the legalities completed in Bangkok prior to this.

If anyone can help us this would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou

Hi there, i am a photographer and know a very good wedding planner, she will be very happy to help i'm sure.

She is very accommodating and will listen to what you want no matter how big or small.

If you PM me i will send you her phone number.

By the way she is based in Krabi and is from Europe.

Edited by nattymatt

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, i am a photographer and know a very good wedding planner, she will be very happy to help i'm sure.

She is very accommodating and will listen to what you want no matter how big or small.

If you PM me i will send you her phone number.

By the way she is based in Krabi and is from Europe.

Hi I am planning a similar wedding in or near Krabi and it would be great to get the celebrants details.

John

Hello Everyone, I'm a Celebrant who resides on Lanta Island in the Krabi province. I'm happy to discuss my services or recommendations with anyone looking to get married in Krabi.

Please contact me through my webpage:

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Edited by LivinginKata
commercial link removed

<BR>Hello Everyone, I'm a Celebrant who resides on Lanta Island in the Krabi  province. I'm happy to discuss my services or recommendations with  anyone looking to get married in Krabi. <BR><BR>Please contact me through my webpage: <A class=bbc_url title="External link" href="http://celebrant.lantablissweddings.com" rel="nofollow external">Koh Lanta Wedding Celebrant</A><BR><BR>Looking forward to hearing from you!<BR>
<BR><BR>Thank you very much for your replies, Vicky and myself will take a look at all the info and then get in contact,<BR><BR>Once again, Many thanks,<BR>John<BR>