Inexpensive Hotel Suggestions Krabi Town

grumpyoldman

• 1 month later...

Golden Hill hotel, take the main road into Krabi, the entrance to the hotel is about 50 metres before the road

turns into a Y junction at the end on the right hand side, look up it has a large sign on the roof and is set back from the road.

I would give the hotel 3/4 stars it has a pool is clean and modern, has free wifi in the lobby, we paid 900 baht for a larger room

a double and single bed which was all they had left this included a good buffet breakfast for two, i sent the boss in to get a price

and when i came in the reception did not look very happy but could not change the price.

Golden Hill hotel, take the main road into Krabi, the entrance to the hotel is about 50 metres before the road

turns into a Y junction at the end on the right hand side, look up it has a large sign on the roof and is set back from the road.

I would give the hotel 3/4 stars it has a pool is clean and modern, has free wifi in the lobby, we paid 900 baht for a larger room

a double and single bed which was all they had left this included a good buffet breakfast for two, i sent the boss in to get a price

and when i came in the reception did not look very happy but could not change the price.

Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a look.

Cheers, GOM

• 1 month later...