1-Night Stopover In Bangkok - Hotel Needed Near Suvarnabhumi Ap

arncap

In mid-August, wife, 2 young kids and I will be arriving in Bangkok around 9:30pm and departing early the next morning for Samui. Will need a hotel near Suvarnabhumi Airport for the night. Something clean and decent but we won't have much time to enjoy as we'll be limited to a only a few hours. Any suggestions?

I found the Naga Vegas, about 15 mins by taxi, very good. I wanted to try it as it is located right on the new sky train station 2 stops away from Swampy and will be handy when operational. 990 Baht for a deluxe room includes American breakfast. +66 2 719-9888 or search for their web site or even in the hotels section here on TV.

I found the Naga Vegas, about 15 mins by taxi, very good. I wanted to try it as it is located right on the new sky train station 2 stops away from Swampy and will be handy when operational. 990 Baht for a deluxe room includes American breakfast. +66 2 719-9888 or search for their web site or even in the hotels section here on TV.

Might this be the NASA Vegas? With an "S"

Mac

I was very happy with "The Great Residence" Hotel, only a couple of minutes from the suvarnabhumi. Booking online is a hel_l of a lot cheaper than walk in rate. Great Residence Hotel last minute offers from LateStays

Free pick up also.

I also think the Great Residence is good for a one night stay. I booked thru Agoda but they also have internet rates on their own website. In the free van back ti the airport some guy booked thru an airport tout and paid triple what I paid.