Shopping In Bangkok

syd barrett

Most 'toys' in the kingdom come from Hong Kong and are of poor quality. I suggest that you purchase them in your country of origin. Provided you don't import hundreds, customs won't be interested in personal 'items'.

Another suggestion, return to one of those 'shows' and ask the management where they bought them from, they might even offer you some second hand 'toys' at a discount. However I would recommend that you wash them thoroughly before re-introduction to willing orafices!

Happy (H)unting!

Another suggestion, return to one of those 'shows' and ask the management where they bought them from, they might even offer you some second hand 'toys' at a discount. However I would recommend that you wash them thoroughly before re-introduction to willing orafices!

You have to be really desperate to do that!

All supermarkets have them, use cucumbers.

there used to be a show in nana where a girl used live small frogs, these can be obtained easily at any local pond and avoids that embarassing encounter with the beautiful shop assistant whilst asking for a 12 inch vibrating black battery operated dildo with tickler attachment and anal piledriver feature.

if you manage to catch a male and a female frog,then the laws of nature will ensure you a lifetime supply of sex toys for a very small financial outlay.

hope this information is of use to you.

let us know how you get on.

thanks for the advice and funny comments, i now have three toys but am still searching for a strap on. The toys are not bad quality and are of a reasonable length. Now i can get down to some fun. i'll give the frogs a miss and the cucumber, although the cucumber was a good idea i looked in the supermarkets and they only had tiny ones in a big pack, i had a good look at the carrots but they were to nobbly i'll try again tomorrow. i made an online order for more advanced toys i need so i hope the parcel gets through customs ok.

Got a DHL package delivered this afternoon, one large pink adult toy 8and half inches in length with a strap-on strapping. the DHL packet had been opened and resealed by customs i guess, and they wrapped thai written tape around the end of the phallus bell end and it has been a real pain to get off, because the tape was that tape that leaves a sticky residue, i've been scrubbing for ages, what a pain? They have done this on purpose because they don't want people in the LOS receiving this kind of stuff from the west.... well i'll keep soaking and washing it until the end is smooth and shop-new. thanks for all comments, i did speak to eden club bkk. but they kept quiet about where they get adult toys from. heres to a good weekend!!? :o

yes funny you should ask my girl says it says 'this is how this package was found' as if they had done me a favour taping the hold thing up as if DHL would do this. they are just being a bunch of nosy customs inspectors probably looking for diamonds or cash, instead they see a large pink western size 'sausage' get jealous and decide to tape up the bell end for devilment. still soaking it as we speak.

Good Point! i will disinfect it then bathe the entire object in listerine before attaching the straps, it came with instructions, saying this is for novelty use only, for internal usage water based lubricants are recommended. just off to 7-11 for some KY jelly and a 24 hour hot dog!! :o

syd barrett, if you are coming to pattaya in the near future there is a shop on the Naklua Road near Soi Wongamat that sells sexy lingerie and makes to order leather/pvc/rubber underware to order for go-go bars and bar-beers etc. I have been informed that the management of these store can supply you with the apparatus you crave to your hearts content. But be discreet when you enter (sorry) the store. :o