Form Tm7 For Extension Of Temporary Stay

Hi everybody. I have 3 questions about how to fill in the Immigration FORM TM7, the one for

APPLICATION FOR EXTENSION OF TEMPORARY STAY IN THE KINGDOM.

1) Is this the correct form to use for staying on in Thailand when a 60-Day Tourist Visa expires ?

2) What is a good reason to insert at the bottom of page 1, in response to the question: REASON/S FOR EXTENSION ?

3) On turning over the page, the form appears to be asking for the same things twice - ADDRESS IN THAILAND, and

THIS APPLICATION IS WRITTEN BY.... and then, ADDRESS NO, ROAD, TAMBON, AMPHOE, CHANGWAT..... and then,

another Signature, this time of THE WRITER ? Is it all just unnecassary repetition, or does another person (the WRITER

as opposed to the APPLICANT) come into the equation somehow ?

Apologies for these boring questions - forms freak me out (esp. in LOS) -

and Thanks in advance for any advice/information.

A tourist visa is for tourism so that would be a good answer as to why you want to stay another 30 days.

You enter your information in both places. If you were just in town to file the application you would put where you planned to be on the address line and your current hotel/location below your name. For most people it will be the same.

• 1 month later...

A tourist visa is for tourism so that would be a good answer as to why you want to stay another 30 days.

You enter your information in both places. If you were just in town to file the application you would put where you planned to be on the address line and your current hotel/location below your name. For most people it will be the same.

I have a question regarding the extension of temporary stay as well.

There appears to be a space for a photo on the form. Do they require one photo or two?

<br />Depends on where you apply.  Bangkok requires one.  Any place else will likely require more as one has to be sent to Bangkok.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I suppose I should err on the side of caution and take two.

Thanks anyway.