Size Matters: Survey To Encourage Condom Use

george

Wait a minute! 52mm width or perimeter / circumference? 52mm width is about an average womans wrist. I'm a little confused about their measurement methods :(

They must mean 52 mm in circumference ?

In Cambodia most cheap condoms(No 1) are 49 mm. But in Thailand in 7-11 I think most are 52 mm. For me 49 mm is unpleassant but 52 mm is OK. I must be thai size. Have not had any complains about size from the women.

I havent seen the 54 mm in 7-11 in Thailand but they probably have them in some drug stores.

Okay, I got the tape measure out and the OP should clarify width or circumfernce. [for the sake of accuracy in journalism]

52 mm Circumference is the size of a man's little finger.

52 mm width is, as stated, the size of a petite woman's wrist, and something else I am personally aware of.

Here we go again…… Ahhhhhhh… Wish they did sale foreign sizes here I feel like a sex fiend when I go to the pharmacy in the states and buy the whole shelf.

Haha, I only go back once a year and have had the same experience :)

Me to i always get a 12 pack that usually lasts me a year.

One for January, one for Febuary, one for March....... :D

man i am sorry dude.....5555555 hahahahahah have fun....

You need to change your lady not the condoms.

"Boys between the ages of 13 and 15 chose 49mm"

If boys 13 are having sex how old are the girls they are having sex with? In a lot of cases men are older than their girlfriends. This does not sound right. Maybe there should be some campaign to educate kids. I don't think 13 or even 15 is old enough to start having sex. Perhaps I'm old fashioned. This is below the age of consent. Isn't it?

Edited by macwalen