Unable To Open Torrent Sites Anymore

scubajo

Anyone else having trouble opening btjunkie.org, thepiratebay.com or thebox.bz ?

This morning I was browsing and unable to open these websites, while the rest of the internet works fine.. demonoid works fine as well!

Using a 4MB connection with True

cheers..

• Like 1

lomatopo,

you don't have by any chance a two line setup with load balancing implemented? I'd be eager to hear more about it if so.

(Sorry to hijack an otherwise very boring thread ;))

2 out of 3 online on my crap TOT connection.

piratebay.com offline for me as for probably others as well: It's not just you!

lomatopo,

you don't have by any chance a two line setup with load balancing implemented? I'd be eager to hear more about it if so.

No, I have to manually change a connection, unless one drops. I have one TOT/ADSL direct and two TRUE/ADSL lines via WiFi. I manage all three routers.

BTW, I misread the OP, I tried btjunkie, thebox and demonoid which all worked. TPB times out but I thought that site was no longer operating

Edited by lomatopo

OK thanks. Interesting setup ;)

TPB - wooha! failed to pickup the latest news on that matter...

On June 23, 2010 the group Piratbyrån disbanded due to the death of Ibi Kopimi Botani, a prominent member and co-founder of the group. The site was taken down the same day. source: wikipedia

http://dekaminski.se/2010/06/nu-finns-inte-piratbyran-mer/

http://torrentfreak.com/pirate-bays-founding-group-piratbyran-disbands-100623/

Edited by welo

correct, it's .org. Tried both and neither worked earlier today. now .org comes up slowly (TOT).

Seems that only Piratbyrån disbanded, no signs of thepiratebay shutting down. A recently added entry on wikipedia has been removed. not really sure what's going on, can't read swedish ;)

over and out