Waffle Iron

Dkalasz

Hello, I have been trying to find a place to purchase a decent waffle Iron here in thailand. I am in phetchabun so unless its local mail order would be prefered

also I keep forgeting the name of those darn waffle franchises you see around the big c's anyone know the name off hand?

how about a thai version of amazon.com or something similiar cant find anything via search of course i am not searching in thai...

Ask the girl making waffles down at your local market where she bought hers. They seem to be very well constucted and virtually indestructable.

I've seen them at the "IT" franchise that's in nearly every mall (I forget the full name, IT World ?).

Most of their branches only have phones and computers, but bigger ones have household appliances from fans to refrigerators and you should be able to find them there. I've seen them at the one in Central Pinklao. I thought I saw them at Big C in Bangkok (the one that got trashed for love of democracy <_< ) but not sure.

You might also try the more upmarket places, like the big shop on the 5th floor of MBK.