Looking For Cd Single Cases (J-Card Type)

delta7

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can buy 7mm thick CD Single cases that can fit the J type cards. i.e. the type of cases that are used by UK CD singles?

After moving here I shipped my music collection over in large cd wallets to make the shipping / packing easier but I would like to now put them in proper cases. After looking around the IT Mall, I could only find standard size CD cases or the slim type ones that are used with blank cdrs which have a gap in the cover meaning that a J card insert won't fit the case.

Here's a photo of the type of case I'm looking for:

slimline_jewel_case.jpg

I know that I can look to get them shipped in from China or the UK but I would prefer to buy them here if possible.

Thanks

Try Fortune Town at Rama 9 MRT station theres lots of shops selling them there, on the 3rd floor near where it opens out theres a shop that sells only cd's, dvd's and all types of cases.

Thanks for the replies but the cases at Tesco/ Lotus and also the shops at Fortune Town are not the same cases I am looking for. The ones they sell are the Ultra slim cases which are 5.2mm thick and case front does wrap around with a spine therefore the J card inserts will not fit .... I've not got around to Pantip yet.

This website gives a good description of the different types of slim cd case: slim cd cases

I am only looking for the 7mm maxi slim cases that a J card insert will fit into. i.e. the front is a in the shape of a letter J

Cheers