Spain Supporters Wc Final In Bkk

MichaPukpuy

Hey,

I'm hoping someone can tell me where the best place to go and watch the WC final Spain v Netherlands is in BKK? I'm travelling down to BKK to watch the match and looking for somewhere with a good Spain atmosphere - any ideas??

thanks in advance :)

theres a tapas bar/cafe on sukumvit 11.

just look it up on google under tapas cafe in bangkok.

also there is one in the silom area, but cant remember the name. i think they are linked though.

Edited by tigerfish

I'd like to know that too but for the Dutch side. Where can i find a Dutch pub in BKK? <br>I know about the place in suk. soi 23, but that's not what i call a dutch pub. I've seen a building on rama 9 road with a big sign on top of it saying AMSTERDAM, what's that?<br><br>If there ain't any good dutch pubs in BKK then i'd like to see the game on a big screen with a lot of people. Somebody told me the final will be displayed on a huge screen at siam square, is that true? <br><br>Viva Holanda<br><br><br><br><br>

I'd like to know that too but for the Dutch side. Where can i find a Dutch pub in BKK? <br>I know about the place in suk. soi 23, but that's not what i call a dutch pub. I've seen a building on rama 9 road with a big sign on top of it saying AMSTERDAM, what's that?<br><br>If there ain't any good dutch pubs in BKK then i'd like to see the game on a big screen with a lot of people. Somebody told me the final will be displayed on a huge screen at siam square, is that true? <br><br>Viva Holanda<br><br><br><br><br>

I believe you will find the most Dutch fans at the Green Parrot in Suk Soi 33 - in a sub-Soi now renamed Soi Holland.

theres a tapas bar/cafe on sukumvit 11.

just look it up on google under tapas cafe in bangkok.

also there is one in the silom area, but cant remember the name. i think they are linked though.

Thanks 'tigerfish', I've been to the Tapas Cafe on Sukhumvit 11 a few times before, just wasn't sure if there was somewhere with more of a bar atmosphere, as I don't recall them having TV screens, but perhaps this has changed since then, as long as I can find a group of fellow Spaniards hanging out and cheering for Spain I'll be happy! :)

Might also check out the Tapas Bar on Silom, I have a vague recollection of having been there before (one of those nights!) and it seemed pretty cool.

If all else fails I'll have to crash an Oranje fan party to spice things up! :P

I believe you will find the most Dutch fans at the Green Parrot in Suk Soi 33 - in a sub-Soi now renamed Soi Holland.

I believe they call it the Orange Parrot these days