Ticket Amsterdam

rono

friend of mine is going back taking his thai family with him, he needs some one way tickets to amsterdam, I will go with him but return.

I checked the sponsors but was not happy with their prices so we are still looking for alternatives, we did google a bit.

Departure will be end of this month or first week of august

To find best fare anywhere in the world go to the UK website of lastminute dot com www.lastminute.com and do a flight only search using flexible days.

You will be shown a month calendar with best prices and airlines for each day.

Works for any flight anywhere in the world.

you can book on lastminute.com and pay in sterling with no extra cost if using debit card or you can book via the airline or via a travel agent

One option worth checking is KL to London Stansted with Air Asia, then someone like EasyJet from Stansted to Schipol.<br><br>Booking far enough in advance, I doubt if he'd get it cheaper. If he's taking family members with him, then cost could be a big factor for him.<br>

Have a look at flying to Dusseldorf as an alternative it could be cheaper especially for one way flights.

Airberlin are a budget airline flying this route BKK-DUS

Train fares to Holland from DUS are quite cheap if booked in advance, I usually use the Dutch railway site HiSpeed.

One suggestion is Eva Airlines, I have flown them many times and like them, they even offer a premium economy seat offering which is rather reasonable, even more so than Thai Economy tickets. So going to London, Vienna, and Amsterdam from Bangkok this is a viable option. The service is very good, flight attendants are pleasant and lovely, and the check-in process is usually very smooth.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

C