3B Isp Quality & Technology?

TravelerEastWest

3B ISP Quality & Technology?<BR><BR>I am thinking of switching to 3B and was surprised to hear that they do not require a phone line as True does.<BR><BR>Why is that? Different technology? Is so whose technology is better?<BR><BR>Also how is 3B's customerservice?<BR><BR>Are they a new company?<BR><BR>Their website is mostly in Thai.

Same, same ADSL technology. They still string a line to your residence, it's just not issued with a "phone number." That is, you can't make/receive phone calls/faxes/etc., over the line...it's only a ADSL line. And there is no monthly "phone" bill; only the monthly internet plan bill.

Same, same ADSL technology. They still string a line to your residence, it's just not issued with a "phone number." That is, you can't make/receive phone calls/faxes/etc., over the line...it's only a ADSL line. And there is no monthly "phone" bill; only the monthly internet plan bill.

Thank you.

So I will need to get a phone line on my own with its own bill if i want to send faxes.

Also keep in mind that the monthly charge for a phone line is cheap....approx 107 Baht (including VAT) plus the charge/minute of any outgoing calls (couple baht/min for in-Thailand calls...various rates for international calls)...incoming calls are free.