Michael Jackson And Gary Glitter

syd barrett

Latest reports say Michael Jackson is teaming up with Gary Glitter and touring Thailand and Cambodia. All the old hits included 'Thriller' and 'Do you want to be in my gang?'. Tickets generously priced at 100 baht 50 baht.

Jackson won't be bringing his children, Prince Michael 1, Prince Michael 2 and Paris, although it is generally agreed he made a fine job of rearing them.

How can you make jokes about this poor MIchael, for the mug shot he had even to take off his mask.

Here the police report:

The FBI have been searching Michael Jackson's home and have just announced

their findings:

They found class A drugs in the kitchen,

Class B drugs in the lounge

and class 5C in the bedroom

With thankd to PopBitch

Michael Jackson is being investigated for drugs. During the Neverland raid, police found class As, class Bs, and all the male members of class 5C.

Where's Michael going on holiday?

He's off to Tampa with the kids.

What did the woman on the beach say to Michael?

"Excuse me, but you're in my son"

How do kids at Neverland know when it's bedtime?

When the big hand touches the little hand.

What does Jacko have in common with a Big Mac?

They're both old meat between young buns

What does Michael hand round after dinner?

The under-eights

What does Jackson have in common with whisky?

They both come in small tots

Good to see Jacko dangling his kid off the balcony.

Usually he just tosses them off.

What do Michael and Wal-mart have in common?

They both have boys briefs half-off

Jacko's wife has just given birth to a baby boy.

"How long before we start having sex?" asks Michael.

Doctor: "I'd wait until he's at least 14"

How do you save Gary Glitter from drowning?

Throw him a boy

What is the difference between Gary Glitter and a greyhound?

Greyhounds wait for the hares.

What's the difference between Gary Glitter and acne?

Acne waits till you're 13 before it comes on your face.

I hear Gary Glitter is going to be the next Dr Who...

... apparently he will have two assistants, K9 and Stacey, eleven.

Why wouldnt they let Gary Glitter manage the England squad?

Because he wanted to put Seaman in the under 16's.

Limerick for Gary

There was a man from Blackpool

Who had a varicose vein on his tool

When attempting to come

Up a little boys bum

It burst and he did look a fool

Limerick for Michael

There was a man from L.A.

Who hid the fact he was gay

By bumming young boys

And using sexual toys

He confused them and said it was 'play'

Dr. PP, it is not to say his music was not good. It was good and no doubt about it. The guy has this talent so to speak.

But when it comes to kids Dr.PP he is a psycho, and a very sick SOB. No man of 45 years old wants to be sleepin with kids, unless it is your own and they are babies who might be scared of nightmares etc., and usually it is the wife who puts them on our beds.

So for a kiddie guy, he has to do the time. 10 brings 30, 12 brings 40 as the saying goes on.

Michael, time for you to do the Jailhouse rock. It is your destiny.

Daveyo

Don't you guys know something as ''Innocent until proven guilty'' ?!!

LOL, I am from Santa Barbara before moving to Thailand and have friends in the District Attorney's office. They would have had him 10 years ago but Michael Jackson paid the child and parents off not to testify. Since then there is a new law because of Jackson's case that forces the child to testify in court now.

There has been many many kids that have reported strange things for years and they have been gathering evidence for a long time. This time he is going down and his money is going into lawyer's pockets not to the kids' parents.

Well he will do his in protective custody alright,,some big black dude named LE ROY will hand him a candy bar when he gets there and he will have protective custody for the time he is there even when LE ROY is selling some of that white ass for a carton of cigs. :o:D

Kevin, correction here, On the OJ case they did use DNA but that was not the main thing Martha focused on. The prosecution truly did fuked up when they brought in two pieces of evidence that cracked their case wide open and blew it out the window. One was the testimony from Furland, who lied of not being prejudicial, and got perjured, and the other is the confounded glove. That glove told the jury the whole case since the prosecution vehemently said that glove belonged to the killer and that killer was OJ. and they made him put it on.

Bingo, glove too small to fit his hands, two, that cops perjured testimony gave reasonable doubt to the jury and thus the accquital.

Plus bad strategy by the prosecution. They played right into the defense intent and strategy to get the case for accquital.

Daveyo

Guest IT Manager

29 Posts, 445 viewings, including mine. Substance nil. Facts, few and far between. Libel and Criminal Defamation, plenty. Value.. none.

Ergo.. closed.

Whilst some posts may have indicated levity and humour, for MJ and GG, nothing fair. No possible way of getting a fair trial in USA or anywhere else for that matter, based on the input here. We are not jurors, and for that, both of them can be thankful.

Just passing my mind back a ways, wasn't Gary Glitter found guilty, banged up and released? That means end of story. Highly reputable UK Tabloids, the absolute epitome of truth and justice found him by accident, sitting in a bar in Cambodia, 2 + 2 =5, he is hunting. Journalism, English style.

I will stick with Thai Rath where they don't do the math. They just dribble. At least you know that what you are reading resembled the truth somewhere along the line. Later they correct it anyway. Everyone understands. TiT. The UK tabloids, who can tell where is truth, where is journalistic integrity? Probably like everything else, gone hunting the money.

Now you know why, and my views. 5 separate complaints. No correlation with the view of the membership of the board em masse. Possible litiginous outcome in the future.

No thanks. Let the courts in USA deal with it. All of us are excused Jury Duty.

Adjourned. :o