Accommodation Close To Bangkok Phuket Hospital

lalinda

Hi there,

Does anyone know of rented accommodation within very easy reach of Bangkok Phuket Hospital? Ideally, a child-friendly home, furnished and big enough for two boys under five and a newborn baby.

Would like to hear of places right across the budget range.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

L

That's going to be a little tough to do via the internet as that is a commercial area, restaurants, shops etc.

Would not a customer/patient representative at the hospital be queried? I have to think there have been others needing accommodations nearby.

Best of luck, GOM

That's going to be a little tough to do via the internet as that is a commercial area, restaurants, shops etc.

Would not a customer/patient representative at the hospital be queried? I have to think there have been others needing accommodations nearby.

Best of luck, GOM

Thanks so much for your suggestion and wishes. The friend involved has since decided just to stay in a hotel as the baby is due any day.

Another quick Q Grumpy, just wondering as you are well out of your newppies on here, can you recall any threads of people asking advice or trying to organise fundraisers? My friend is in the worst imaginable situation - a drunk driver crashed into her husband and he has lost a leg, other leg broken and pelvis also broken. Two kids under five at home and wife 9 months pregnant. I'm racking my brains how to help and I know the best advice will come from those with experience. Any tips or links would be greatly appreciated.

Life sure lets us know who's boss sometimes.

Thanks again :)

Thanks so much for your suggestion and wishes. The friend involved has since decided just to stay in a hotel as the baby is due any day.

Another quick Q Grumpy, just wondering as you are well out of your newppies on here, can you recall any threads of people asking advice or trying to organise fundraisers? My friend is in the worst imaginable situation - a drunk driver crashed into her husband and he has lost a leg, other leg broken and pelvis also broken. Two kids under five at home and wife 9 months pregnant. I'm racking my brains how to help and I know the best advice will come from those with experience. Any tips or links would be greatly appreciated.

Life sure lets us know who's boss sometimes.

Thanks again :)

Wow lalinda that's a toughie.

I know there was a fundraiser awhile ago for a sick Thai guy who was involved in yachting (he has since passed, condolences to anyone who sees this that knew the man), who had contracted something overseas. I think his yachting mates organized it.

Best would be to try and organize through any groups you or your friend are involved with.

Are your friends not getting any money from the drunk that crashed into the husband?

But overall there are many in this country who get by on very little, so you are right when life passes out bad luck sometimes this country isn't the best place to be regarding social services help.

Best of luck to you and your friends.