Baby Car Safety Seats

brubo1

Friend of mine wants to travel around in a car with his recently arrived twins. For the times when they don't have relatives in the car, can he (anyone) find any baby seats in Thailand. Only answerI ever got to that is if you can afford a wife, kids and a car you can also afford servants! Anybody out there with a better answer??

Friend of mine wants to travel around in a car with his recently arrived twins. For the times when they don't have relatives in the car, can he (anyone) find any baby seats in Thailand. Only answerI ever got to that is if you can afford a wife, kids and a car you can also afford servants! Anybody out there with a better answer??

The Mall in Korat has a huge selection.

So I would think that any Mall with a Baby Shop will also have a good selection.

I've seen those seats in a baby shop called Brown Farm

It seems to cater to falang, Japanese.etc

There's a branch in Pacific Fair shopping centre in Sriracha...and another in North Pattaya Road in Pattaya.

I'd imagine it is a chain...very likely there's more in BKK

You may like to try getting their number by calling 1113..Directory Assistance

If you don't have any luck with 1113...try 1188

Good luck

As an aside...I've also seen them in Cash Converters..a secondhand shop..also in Pattaya, but I'd expect ..in a lot of other places too

AND..someone told me you can buy them in Department stores..Robinson, Central for instance

Good Luck

Yep, I agree, the baby section of the mall is a good place to look . Picked up our Euro-tested car seat from the Bang Kapi mall, set us back 4,000 baht or so , but good up until 18 kgs which works out to about two years in our case :o

I was just at the Bangna mall today - huge selection. They happen to have a sale on right now, even. 25-60% off. Any Central will have them, though. There is a baby shop around Sukhimvit 22-28 area. Another one in the Siam Discovery Center. I don' remember seeing much in MBK though. I'd bet few baht that the Emporium has 'em, too.