Visa Stamps

Hiya All :o

I only have my recent stamps in my NEW passport as the other was sent back due to damage. Do I need to prove evidence of all my Thailand visits and stays to see my fiance? If that is the case I only have the more recent stamps in my passport.

Would it be better to contact my airline booking travel agent to get a signed letter or something to prove that I made previous trips?

Please let me know the best methods to prove this.

Thanks again :D

Hiya All  :o

I only have my recent stamps in my NEW passport as the other was sent back due to damage.  Do I need to prove evidence of all my Thailand visits and stays to see my fiance?  If that is the case I only have the more recent stamps in my passport.

Would it be better to contact my airline booking travel agent to get a signed letter or something to prove that I made previous trips? 

Please let me know the best methods to prove this.

Thanks again  :D

Does nobody know what documentation is enough for proof of visits? The Oracle of information has stopped!!! lol

If anyone has any knowledge please help?

It wouldn't hurt, but I'm not sure that it's necessary. The ECO can see when your passport starts and presumably your phone records, e-mails etc. show that you were in contact before that.

How many stamps in your new passport?

Sorry for the delay in replying, but I do have a life away from the computer! As, I'm sure, do others. :D:o

It wouldn't hurt, but I'm not sure that it's necessary. The ECO can see when your passport starts and presumably your phone records, e-mails etc. show that you were in contact before that.

How many stamps in your new passport?

Sorry for the delay in replying, but I do have a life away from the computer! As, I'm sure, do others. :D:o

Cheers GU22 :D

my passport has a few stamps in, I will try and get a letter from my travel agent anyways as you say it may help.

As for the life away from the computer, I feel that with being away from LOS I tend to check my mail and notice boards alot!!! Nothing to do but analyse and compile data!!! lol

Thanks for all your help GU22 your a star! :D

The Oracle is currently having a well deserved break, spending his daylight hours in the dingy backstreet bars of Pattaya, with a bevy of beauties perched upon his knee and a cold Sing permanently attached to his free hand.

Anyway, you could back up your claim by submitting any dated evidence showing your were in Thailand on a given date.

Scouse.

The Oracle is currently having a well deserved break, spending his daylight hours in the dingy backstreet bars of Pattaya, with a bevy of beauties perched upon his knee and a cold Sing permanently attached to his free hand.

Anyway, you could back up your claim by submitting any dated evidence showing your were in Thailand on a given date.

Scouse.

The back streets of Pattaya sound a great way to let the days go by! Here was me thinking the Oracle only sat and waited for me alone!!! lol :o

Thanks for the help Scouse. Will think of some things to compile as evidence of my trips.

TY :D

Edited by lopburiguy

• 3 weeks later...

you should have photo copied the whole old passport, as i recomend you should do with each new entry stamp/arrival card in case the thing goes lost.

i copy every official paper or member card or anything i important.

i lost the thai driving licences and get them back by showing the copies. same with air tickets i believe.

you might even need to proofe some day to your government where you have been, or to a new work place, as in my example i spent many years abroad.

I did the copying the whole passport for my other halfes visa as well. I also gave them two years of bank statements which gave dates and times of withdrawals from ATMs in Thailand  :D

Hiya 350torana

yeah I have my Bangkok Bank book so I will throw that in. Good idea...Simple but I did not think of that!

:o

Edited by lopburiguy

that'll work    :D

In that sense thinking about it, anyone could take the money out and put it in tho???

It only proves the ATM was active? Not that I was actually there, the GF could have took it out etc....nevermind maybe thinking to deeply...

:o

Edited by lopburiguy