Tourist Visa In Laos

I will be going to Laos on the 9th August 2010 to hopefully get a new Tourist visa.I have never had any kind of visa from Laos but i have got 8 Tourist visa's in my British passport now,and they are all from Malaysia.Will i be able to get my Tourist visa in Laos?.Any information would be really appreciated.Thanks.

Seems like its totally dependent on the person taking your application and passport. When they take your application and passport, the person will quickly flip through the passport to determine if you are really a tourist or just using the cheap visas... If they accept it, you're ok. Otherwise, they will immediately hand your application and passport back to you . Anyway, if its a good day it shouldn't be a problem, but I know a person people that have been rejected with 6 previous tourist visas/.

You may want to try one of the visa service people outside of teh consulate. I seriously doubt that the consulate does the same checks on those applications/passports.

or, get one of the non-imms...

Good Luck!

Hi,thanks for the information..I guess if i get turned down in Laos then its time to get a Non-Immigrant O from Perth.

AND maybe you get a red stamp no more tourist visa good luck

It is normally Consulate specific but if it says do not return for another visa I would not go back there. I am not sure any Consulate is currently using such stamps. Vientiane can and does refuse visa if they feel you have had too many.