Tv Usernames Selected By Women

thepanicandthevomit

Not to pick on anyone, but how the heck am I to know that SBK, Bina, MIG were female? I always thought MIG was a guy. (Sorry.)

Why not pick on the name Rimmer? For those of us that have a sense of fun we think of Red Dwarf when we see that and laugh. For those obsessed with sexual fetishes, they probably salivate. Sorry to pick on the mod names, but they were 1st off me fingers.

Yes Sheryl is a female name. What did you want her to do? Change the name Shane? What about the Sarahsbloke name? I always thought it was a girl. Fortunately, he doesn't know where I am so he can't come and smack me one. How about the name George? It could be short for Georgina and she's a very assertive masculine woman. (I am so going to get a smack on my bottom now, but phooie, this is a silly thread.)

Not to pick on anyone, but how the heck am I to know that SBK, Bina, MIG were female? I always thought MIG was a guy. (Sorry.)

Why not pick on the name Rimmer? For those of us that have a sense of fun we think of Red Dwarf when we see that and laugh. For those obsessed with sexual fetishes, they probably salivate. Sorry to pick on the mod names, but they were 1st off me fingers.

Yes Sheryl is a female name. What did you want her to do? Change the name Shane? What about the Sarahsbloke name? I always thought it was a girl. Fortunately, he doesn't know where I am so he can't come and smack me one. How about the name George? It could be short for Georgina and she's a very assertive masculine woman. (I am so going to get a smack on my bottom now, but phooie, this is a silly thread.)

Got to agree it's a silly thread, don't know what the OP's gripe is, there are hardly any female members on Thai Visa anyway when compared to men and the ones who say their women or men, well how are we to know unless we meet them or someone can vouch for them, Even Sarahsbloke has admitted on Thai Visa that he's posted/joined as a woman on other forums, yeah strange I know... :giggle:

Edited by MB1

There seems to be a trend for western men to adopt Thai female identities.

Really? Like what?

Like one that got banned a few weeks ago who gave himself away with a joke that only English people find funny.. There's another one currently active that I strongly suspect.

Got to agree it's a silly thread, don't know what the OP's gripe is

No gripe, just curious. Why don't you let female posters speak for themselves? C'mon girls, don't be shy!

PatsyVomit? Hmm. No.

Mig your a mod, can't you put this troll thread out of our misery?

Why? If you're not interested in a subject, don't open it.

One opens such threads to marvel at the level of fatuity and tastelessness achieved by the OP and anyone else who takes him seriously.

PatsyVomit? Hmm. No.

One opens such threads to marvel at the level of fatuity and tastelessness achieved by the OP and anyone else who takes him seriously.

Whilst an enjoyable comment, why do you say its tasteless?

PatsyVomit? Hmm. No.

Whilst an enjoyable comment, why do you say its tasteless?

A general comment, not necessarily to be applied in its entirety to this thread. Whilst not particularly tasteless, I glimpse a spark of condescension in the original proposition, but that may be just my view rather than any of the ladies to whom it was addressed.

This thread seems designed to be rather antagonistic towards the few women who do post on this forum. Given that and the fact that it really doesn't matter one jot as it doesn't affect you in any way except to get your knickers in a twist, seems rather trollish and aggressive, I see no reason to keep this thread running.

But to answer your question in one simple response that i think most women would agree with, I am a woman. I am not ashamed of the fact that I am a woman so why I should I hide who and what I am?

Maybe you should stop worrying so much about the meaning of everyone else's user names and take a look at yours.

//CLOSED//