Calling Thailand From The Uk

smokie36

Since Wednesday afternoon every time I try to call a mobile number in Thailand it is cut off straight away it's ok for land lines.

So yesterday I called Vodafone my mobile provider and they said they are aware of the problem and are working on it, I don't know if this affects other phone companies but it is still the same this morning (Saturday)

Since Wednesday afternoon every time I try to call a mobile number in Thailand it is cut off straight away it's ok for land lines.

So yesterday I called Vodafone my mobile provider and they said they are aware of the problem and are working on it, I don't know if this affects other phone companies but it is still the same this morning (Saturday)

Yeah thanks Andy I just called them a few minutes ago...seems its an ongoing problem for now. :(

All was fine until today (Saturday) tried to call 12call mobile in Chiang Rai (as usual) and the whole service was down. Ms Tastic couldn't call out to anywhere, Thailand included, and I couldn't call her. It was resolved at about 15:00 UK time on Saturday.