Looking For A Motorcycle Accessories Shop

griser

Try D Big Bike, just south of Nonthaburi. They have a decent place, and the website is very helpful. I haven't taken my Phantom there, but I have had my Steed there a couple of times, and they were very fast with repairs. Much faster than Dr. Bike, and they will take you as a walk in anytime, whereas Dr. Bike likes to set appointments or dropping the bike off. Prices are better than Dr. Bike. Downside, for some it is quite a little drive out of the city, and very little english is spoken, so take a translator or have someone handy on the phone. I had a Xenon headlight installed. A week later it went dark. They repaired it no charge in 10 minutes (water leaking in shorted something).

If you go, try the duck noodles at the place right next door, it is great.

here are the gps coordinates

Edited by floridaguy

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the replies guys, very helpfull. I also got a tip on a large area with all motorcycle gear. its English name is The Thieves Market.

No idea why they call it that :rolleyes: , Great place though. lots of bike gear at low prices. used gear is sold there as well.

Greg

Edited by griser

another downside sometimes with d bigbike is that they will bodge the job badly. Wasn't my bike but a friends Sr that he bought from there. some stuff with the front drum, it was oval and bad shoes.

But you take ya chances here... anywhere. There is a guy on mocyc.com that does phantom stuff.

So Greg. share ya tip.

Edited by thaicbr

Thanks for all the replies guys, very helpfull. I also got a tip on a large area with all motorcycle gear. its English name is The Thieves Market.

No idea why they call it that :rolleyes: , Great place though. lots of bike gear at low prices. used gear is sold there as well.

Greg

So where is it? You aren't talking about the bike and car shops around China Town are you?