Glasses A Pleasant Surprise

riley76

Yesterday i got out of my car wearing my glasses, and as it was raining, they steamed up

i took them off and put them in the car. did my shopping got in and sat on the glasses [this is going to cost] etc etc, sugar

i was in Rawai i managed to drive, seeing quiet well but unable to see the fuel gauge, no safety worries,

but disaster glass wise worrry worry

i was trying to remember all the past postings i had seen on T V phuket re opticians. i phoned a friend and he directed me to Somsak Optic Rassada road phuket town, easy to find go up past BKB [Phang Nga road] turn right at lights, turn first right, one way .if you are lucky you will find parking on the right as well as Somsaks just around the corner on the right there are many optic shops along its length i had tried one or to other places. English skill no and unable to do asap

i found Somsaks went in he spoke good English can you do a new frame here i asked ??

The optician took the broken bits went into his work shop removed the lenses came back selected a new frame ,you like these ?

yes i said [just desperate to get my glasses cant see the computer with out]

he fitted the lense's in ,try please i put them on,we did a test perfect. now for it i thought

How much ?eight hundred baht he said . wow i had been quoted three and five thousand further down the Soi.please accept 1000 i said , this guy knows his stuff, he also told me that the new types of photcromatic glasses are darker in the sun but clearer in the night great, have to try as i look like mafia in the night yes a pleasant surprise recomended Riley 76