Ubc/True Vision

gotlost

I noticed this afternoon that UBC/True vision is running a notice on the bottom of the screen in both Thai and English warning their subscribers that unauthorized people posing as UBC Technicians are going around offering upgrades to the decoder box for extra channels. They are not authorized by True vision. Kind of makes you wounder what the channels are.:whistling:

On the subject of UBC anyone noticed that since monday all the programme synopsis have changed from English to Thai? :annoyed:

Must have had complaints from the Thai viewers that they could not understand what the films are about.

looks like UBC's foriegn customer base is dwindleing :unsure:

On the subject of UBC anyone noticed that since monday all the programme synopsis have changed from English to Thai? :annoyed:

Must have had complaints from the Thai viewers that they could not understand what the films are about.

Mine are still in English. You sure by accident you did not change the language setting?

Mine are still in English. You sure by accident you did not change the language setting?

Thats strange.....I never touched anything...I'll get my Wife to give 'em a call tomorrow.

Thats a great way to waste a few hours of her time :whistling:

Thats strange.....I never touched anything...I'll get my Wife to give 'em a call tomorrow.

Thats a great way to waste a few hours of her time :whistling:

Have your wife set it back to english.....

Easy to redo yourself

Menu

Setup

Languages

1st Language-set to english

I for one will be sure to ask photo ID and employee number and confirm over the phone with True UBC headquarters, and if I catch any unauthorized gangs trying to offer me extra channels for free or at an unusually low cost I will be sure to notify the police immediately.

Yeah right :cheesy:

If UBC wasn't such a tremendous rip-off maybe they wouldn't have these issues..

I for one will be sure to ask photo ID and employee number and confirm over the phone with True UBC headquarters, and if I catch any unauthorized gangs trying to offer me extra channels for free or at an unusually low cost I will be sure to notify the police immediately.

Yeah right :cheesy:

If UBC wasn't such a tremendous rip-off maybe they wouldn't have these issues..

so true

pity they (unauthorized gangs) havent come up with a HD hack yet :whistling: