The Apology Thread!

Jockstar

I'd like to apologise for never being wrong about anything. Ever.

:D i use one similar to that.

I know everything about everything thats worth knowing and anything i dont know obviously isnt worth knowing :o

I'd like to apologise in advance.......

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't appologise about anything till youv'e had an argument, now does anybody want a five minute one or the full half hour? :D

I  have had (well not HAD)to make appologies in the past to TV posters, and I have always found that we have ended up pretty good freinds, bit like the fights we had at school, seems I was always fighting those who turned out to be my best mates from then on. (Except Paul Jackson-I still dont like him, ) hope his wig blows off in a gale :o

You are coming good I see TP :D

The sun is over the yardarm hereabouts. Go for it Jock.  :D

Do i have a drink problem?

Yes. This fukcinmg beer is nearly finished and i have no more in the fridge. Thats a big problem. Unless the missus runs down or calls down stairs for more. :D:o

If it wasn't for the addiction component, the extra 5 baht delivery, extracted from a Scot sporran couldn't happen :D

A sad but almost true story about Jockstar.

Late one evening he was leaving the pub after a skinfull.being a little short on money, he only bought a hip flask of whisky and poped it into his pocket.Just as he walked to cross the road he was hit by a motor bike.lying on the road he immediatly felt for the dampness in his pocket and exclaimed "christ, I hope that's blood" :o

sorry JS... :D

Edited by chuchok

If it wasn't for the addiction component, the extra 5 baht delivery, extracted from a Scot sporran couldn't happen :D

Late one evening he was leaving the pub after a skinfull.being a little short on money, he only bought a hip flask of whisky and poped it into his pocket.Just as he walked to cross the road he was hit by a motor bike.lying on the road he immediatly felt for the dampness in his pocket and exclaimed "christ, I hope that's blood" :D

:o

Late one evening he was leaving the pub after a skinfull.being a little short on money, he only bought a hip flask of whisky and poped it into his pocket.Just as he walked to cross the road he was hit by a motor bike.lying on the road he immediatly felt for the dampness in his pocket and exclaimed "christ, I hope that's blood" :D

:o:D:D

The missus pays.

WAKE UP

She pays with your money :D

:o:D

How true and well said Thetyim.

I'll also say sorry to both LivinLOS and thaibebop for maybe getting a bit over the top and taking it all a bit too seriously. Please except my applolgy gentlemen as no offence was intended.

Jockstar,

A great idea and thanks for starting it mate :D

The missus pays.

WAKE UP

I'll also say sorry to both LivinLOS and thaibebop for maybe getting a bit over the top and taking it all a bit too seriously. Please except my applolgy gentlemen as no offence was intended.

Jockstar,

Thanks jimmy. You're not Scottish are you?

The missus pays.

WAKE UP

Jockstar,

Thanks jimmy. You're not Scottish are you?

No sorry to dissapoint you there Jockstar I'm an Aussie mate. :D