The Apology Thread!

Jockstar

I would just like to make an open apology to Bambina. Bambina. Sorry! It wasnt fair what i done. So there you have it. I'm man enough to admit when i'm wrong or out of order. Hopfully we'll have that drink together. re Your PM.

So maybe we can keep this open for others to aplogise if they have a fallen out with someone on here. :D:o

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atta boy Jock :D Great idea for a topic imho.

People can get the wrong first impression in a public forum and then come around to a different point of view later- I know I have on a few occasions :o

I blasted womble over a phuket thread ...then retracted after he updated his report. Cheers womble and my apologies. :D

Good on ya Jockstar.

:D

Couln't agree more.I think there are many of us that have been guilty at times, especially after a couple of these :D .I for one ,do not want to look at some of my old posts. :D

I'll bet Tornado could beat your count! :o

Congratulations Jockstar :D

To quote my Farther.

Takes a big personality to admit when you are wrong. :D

Maybe your Scottish ancestry?

No Not “having a dig”, I am part Scot part Irish part English :o

So have great problems getting brain in sync with gob :D

Ivan

Ps

What will happen to the gift of a gonad from the lady?

Congratulations Jockstar :D

To quote my Farther.

Takes a big personality to admit when you are wrong. :D

Maybe your Scottish ancestry?

No Not “having a dig”, I am part Scot part Irish part English :o

So have great problems getting brain in sync with gob :D

Ivan

Ps

What will happen to the gift of a gonad from the lady?

No need for it. I've 2 nads of my own!

I would just like to make an open apology to Bambina. Bambina. Sorry!  It wasnt fair what i done. So there you have it. I'm man enough to admit when i'm wrong or out of order. Hopfully we'll have that drink together. re Your PM.

So maybe we can keep this open for others to aplogise if they have a fallen out with someone on here. :D  :D

my dearst jock.. :D

thanks for appologise :D ,,, and some PM u sent me :D

i have to apologise u too , that i talked mean to u in the thread"addict TV" :D

and i would love to meet you in real, maybe pissup party .. that time i will say sorry with you from my heart :D

anyway..baby ..dont worry ja .. its life sometime sweet (without diabetes),sometime bitter... but its nice, isn't it... that colorful (lol ok..no bitter much..)

Regards :o

Bambi (i love TV)

What an excellent idea, Jockstar. It's easy for people like me to climb on board this thread, but I'd never have thought of it.

Anyway, sorry if I've got a bit heavy-duty on various threads of late. I have a habit of taking myself seriously sometimes, although this is often cured by my nearest and dearest pointing out that I am acting like a knob.

And I'd like to apologise in advance for next week, when I shall be attending a selection of events in my social calendar, during which I am likely to consume far more alcohol than is good for me and even more likely to open my big gob gratuitously and ungraciously, as is my wont.

I usually only open my mouth to change feet.

and thank you for all TV member +Mods :o , that you guys give me a chance to be here .. for me TV make me know more about farang thought...good source.. that make thai people can understand you more ..

Bambi :D

I suppose I better apologise for starting my "Why Do Racists Have Such Bad Taste In Threads!" thread - now closed.

I've told Daveb1 in a PM, it was not meant as a reflection on his thread, but just that I thought I was being smart by stealing his title idea.

My intention was to stimulate a discussion on the large amount of racist posting that have appeared on Thaivisa since the London bombing.

I can now see that this is a mod affair, which they have now taken hand on - and as such cannot, according to Forum rules, be discussed in the forum.

You're all right, Jock.

While we're at it, I'll say a sorry to anyone I've more than "teased" the last few days.

My excuse is the English weather - I've had to change out of my long Johns - might even reach 30 degrees today.

True Thomas, unpredicatable at present to say the least. :D

I'm in the UK with my wife on her 1st visit.

We arrived late June, 27C the day we arrived.

After a few nice days, freezing cold and rainy and now as you say maybe 30C! :o !

She is confused by the climate to say the least. :D

Back on topic, my apologies to anyone I might have had a pop at...........

I suppose I better apologise for starting my "Why Do Racists Have Such Bad Taste In Threads!"  thread - now closed.

I've told Daveb1 in a PM, it was not meant as a reflection on his thread, but just that I thought I was being smart by stealing his title idea.

My intention was to stimulate a discussion on the large amount of racist posting that have appeared on Thaivisa since the London bombing.

I can now see that this is a mod affair, which they have now taken hand on - and as such cannot, according to Forum rules, be discussed in the forum.

Personally I agree with you, My remark about Shirt/Tie was a joke

But Back to Topic :o

I am sure you didn’t take it as a personal affront to your sartorial elegance!!

If I have by my remark I have offended you please accept my sincere apologies,

And to Jockstar :D

I apologies if my mentioning the Proffered Gift from Bambina

Has given offence

Trying to be PC

Ivan

Crikey! I'm sorry but all these apologies are starting to get to me.

Somebody once said that the British are always apologising. Step on a Brits foot and he'll be the one to say sorry. Accidently walk into a Brit and he'll apologise. :D

Sorry all. But it was something that I had to get off my chest. Sorry about that. :o

I suppose I better apologise for starting my "Why Do Racists Have Such Bad Taste In Threads!"  thread - now closed.

Personally I agree with you, My remark about Shirt/Tie was a joke

But Back to Topic :o

I am sure you didn’t take it as a personal affront to your sartorial elegance!!

If I have by my remark I have offended you please accept my sincere apologies,

I take offence only if someone hurts someone I love.

BTW the picture was taken in the middle of the jungle in LOS - temperature 40 degrees; humidity 100 % - where I understand it s OK to be "excused ties".

Did you know the tie is a symbol of the crucifix - that's why Israeli politicians never used to wear ties - it's changed a bit now.

And to Jockstar :D

I apologies if my mentioning the Proffered Gift from Bambina

Has given offence

Trying to be PC

Ivan

Hey Jock:

Good on you to apologise. You were just trying to understand a situation a little better, but went about it the wrong way. We make mistakes all the time. Sometimes I think I come down a little hard on people, although I try to give them the benefit of the doubt first. Humans will always have their personal judgements, but its best to deal with it privately if in doubt rather than hurt an innocent person unintentionally or unnecessarily. I hope I remember this myself when needed.

Cheers :o

Good on ya Jockstar.

Couln't agree more.I think there are many of us that have been guilty at times, especially after a couple of these :D .I for one ,do not want to look at some of my old posts. :D

I'll bet Tornado could beat your count! :o

He's so thick-skinned it don't bother him! :D