Who Know About Real Estate Market?

hi guys :jap:

where i can read about real estate in thai?

i need:

1. how many real estate buy farangs in first 6 month in 2009 and first 6 month 2010 (digit or % last year)

2. real estate marke now go to up or down, and how %

3. how % in all real estate condo and houses in Pattaya

or other digit

may be who know its info?

thanks

The land office in Pattaya may be the best place to start as it is the only location which would hold all of the data.

Yet, I do not think that they will compile it in a format which will be as helpful to you as you would like.

Best of luck to you

To expand on eljeque answer there is really no way to know how many "companies" are created to purchase property in Pattaya, since Chonburi issues the "incorporation" papers that many farangs use to purchase Real Estate, and the Pattaya Land Office just recognizes these "companies" and would not break down transfers between companies and individuals

Here is a possibility, but maybe not the avenue that you are searching for.

All building permits are issued at City Hall on North Road.

Although this would not give you sales and price information, it would give you some building information which may be helpful for your study.

One more problem with the Land Office is that they record sales of Properties, but when Farang 1 sells his house to Farang 2, he is really only selling the shares of his company to Farang 2, so it is not registered at the Land Office, but the house has a new acting owner, even though it is the same company.

You also menitoned "How many properties" foreigners bought in the first 6 months of the year. Did you mean "bought and registered at the land office" or made a down payment at developer's office?

Best of luck to you.