Where Can I Buy An Xl Motorbike Helmet?

Pinot

I've got a big head and I'm looking for a helmet that fits. L size just doesn't work. My cheap XL is fine but after a year, it's gotten funky. I've been to all the places in Patong and they never any XL sizes. The places I've been say go to Phuket Town but no clue as to where.

Any help would be appreciated.

Have a similar problem from the other end....

All the motorbike helmets are too large! V odd considering that the Thais are generally smaller than us Westerners!

I found that the answer was a 'proper' motorbike helmet (i.e. covers entire head) - it may be too large, but at least It hugs the head enough to stand some chance of staying on my head in an accident!

In your case, I think you need to import a helmet from abroad.

Still looking. I'm terrible about remembering names. There is a bike shop on the incline coming in from Kamala to Phuket. I was in there to try on helmets and there were some Real Helmets there. It's a good thing I tried them on because I need an XXL instead of the XL, I was going to order from Real Helmets. They are a distributor and get different models than are on the website. It is a fun place to visit to see the custom choppers they have. He builds them. She sells accessories. They had a really cool mesh jacket that would be perfect if you were into wearing a motorcycle jacket. The 6 cylinder tricycle chopper (I don't know how else to describe it) is worth the price of admission. Come to think of it I think she had a bar in there! Back next week to try on a new shipment.