Tourist Visa At Kl Embassy

you need to photocopy the first page of your passport with your picture inside it. Bring a copy of photo to be attached to the application form.

The Thai Embassy is located at Jalan Ampang and is open for Visa application at 9.30am to 11.30am. You need to collect the visa after the next day

at 14.30pm to 16.30pm so you can't fly out the same day because there are traffic jam during that period and you could miss your flight. Unless you book your

flight at least around 8.30pm onward the next day. The lady in the counter is very strict and she will check how many visa you have apply before and she will ask you

many question if you have more then 3 tourist visa in your passport before. Prepared to show them your ticket incase she request or How much Money do you have

to spend in thailand. They are not so friendly as in Laos. Vietiane.

it's not that unfriendly at all in KL or Vientiane. I was just in Ventiane two weeks ago and free double tourist visa's and no crowds at all on a tuesday. Nobody I ran into was hassled or denied.

I visited KL about a year ago. They just give a single TV but I haven't heard or read about anyone needing to show a plane ticket. Freaking TV's are free until March 2011...

Applied for tourist visa yesterday in KL ... In @ 9.30 out @ 10.00 am.

Filled out form which asked for two photos but counter staff only wanted one.

Was not asked for photocopy but Burmese? gent ahead of me was ... Im Aussie.

I did not ask for a double entry as I believe it is only Vientienne that will

provide them.

Pickup today @ 2.30pm.