Honda Repair Shop In Central Bkk

AAACEEE

Under the BTS at Saphan Kwai.

A biggish Honda dealership. Owner is Korean or Chinese, fluent in English, no BS about him, tells you what is wrong, what you need, what each part will do, and how much it will cost.

I'd be lost without that shop, I don't take my bike anywhere else.

And it's cheap too. New spark plug, air filter, carb clean for my CBR is about 280b. Michelin tyres there were cheaper than anywhere on the net.

Sukumvit 71 opposite sub soi 9.

Found them very poor.

No english was spoken, mechanics were trashing my bike around the carpark in front of me (fag hanging out of mouth, real cool like), skidding, revving it up with the engine cold etc.

Then to top it off the sales clerk tried to pad an extra 100b onto the bill. The fool didn't give a docket or receipt, just the change, when I asked for my docket she spent 10 minutes panicing and frozen with fear, before giving the itemized docket and an extra 100b (solly, mechanic make mistake) :rolleyes:

I go somewhere I can trust. If the owner in Saphan Kwai had a mechanic riding a bike around like the one in Suk 71, he'd smash his head in with an engine block.

Go there if you want it done right.

Edited by thomo

Under the BTS at Saphan Kwai.

A biggish Honda dealership. Owner is Korean or Chinese, fluent in English, no BS about him, tells you what is wrong, what you need, what each part will do, and how much it will cost.

I'd be lost without that shop, I don't take my bike anywhere else.

And it's cheap too. New spark plug, air filter, carb clean for my CBR is about 280b. Michelin tyres there were cheaper than anywhere on the net.

great info ! thnx

will check it out tomorrow