Cheap Flights On Sale To Bkk

DarloKnight

Have finally booked our flights to Thailand we had originally wanted to come over for xmas but prices had doubled, so decided on the half term break in February. We have paid for direct flights with EVA £523 LHR toBKK I checked the prices 3 days ago and then again on the 1st of Sept and they had dropped over £100.

Just thought I would let people know just in case they were thinking of travelling at this time.

Thanks for the information.

I am looking for flights for my kids during the last week in January, but they must be from Manchester. I can't see less than 800GBP. Any ideas.

Cheers, Rick

Rick

Try the website called "NETFLIGHTS" this is where I found my flights and have booked with them the last few times.

Julie

I am looking for flights for my kids during the last week in January, but they must be from Manchester. I can't see less than 800GBP. Any ideas.

Cheers, Rick

January 13 BHX-BKK, return March 3. Is available, booking with Lufthansa website or Southall Travel for 625 GBP or 631 GBP respectively. I checked both sites as I need to book for me Ma. I can't better the prices. I hope that helps Rick. Try both sites for Manchester. Brum is only an hour down the road.

I just checked Lufthansa UK website. Depart Manchester on last Thursday in January returning 2 weeks later . Had to put a date in. The price was 625 GBP. Go book.

Edited by sinbin

You can't book online for Mahan Airlines. Bookings can only be done by telephone from Birmingham UK. Has anyone used BHX-BKK route with Mahan ? Are they as cheap as what is rumoured ? I may give them a call to see, but I would like my questions answered first. Thanks.

Cheers, Rick

£615 @ Bravofly.com (it's an Irish company)

I can't better the prices.

Sorry I didn't put that correctly. I could better the price, but it would have increased the stop over times. With the price I got, there is only a stop over of 1 & 3/4 hrs outward and 2 & 1/4 return. I hope that's much clearer ?

i could of went last friday 3rd sept from belfast to london then direct from london with eva air to bkk , all for only £601 now thats good value for money and a very good price from belfast.. trailfinders got me the quote so i would try them.